Page 32 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12222728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Firstly, if you want to grab some ToQger toys cheap HLJ is having a sale at the moment. I grabbed a ToQ-oh for 4062 yen.

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    Anyone seen the prices for an SH Figuarts Kibaranger/White Ranger recently? Some places are selling well above retail price:

http://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashi...er+sh+figuarts
    I recently decided to get the set of SH Figuarts MMPR figures. I have the 5 other Rangers in my POL, but now I need to find a Green Ranger and my choices are expensive just like with your the White Ranger. I could get a Dragon Ranger but I really want the MMPR version. Just one of those things you need to live with if your a collector.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I could get a Dragon Ranger but I really want the MMPR version. Just one of those things you need to live with if your a collector.
    Is there a difference between the 2?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Is there a difference between the 2?
    IIRC, Dragon Ranger comes with optional parts to resemble his appearance in Akibaranger, but other than that there is none. But if Delta is wanting to display them in package, a JPN Dragon Ranger will stand out like a sore thumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    IIRC, Dragon Ranger comes with optional parts to resemble his appearance in Akibaranger, but other than that there is none. But if Delta is wanting to display them in package, a JPN Dragon Ranger will stand out like a sore thumb.
    Ah, I forgot about those parts. Fair point about the packaging though.

Yeah I want him in the MMPR packaging.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

I could get a Dragon Ranger but I really want the MMPR version.
    I know what you mean. The MMPR packaging is nice and consistent. Don't understand why some of Pink Ranger's box lettering is blue. The box dimensions for both Zyuranger and MMPR seem to be the same though.

Titans showed up today. After seeing him in person I'd say the tampos and QC on him are of the highest quality. A similar example in the Transformers world is the GT Alternity line. They cost $100 each but the paint job is the highest detail and best QCed we have in Transformers. Titanus is on that level. But I really wish there was no diecast in him, or at least have the diecast anywhere but on the Megazord's body. With the weight of the Dragonzord and those parts from Titanus I know I'll need to at least pull him apart and repair the joints every so often.

Titans showed up today. After seeing him in person I'd say the tampos and QC on him are of the highest quality. A similar example in the Transformers world is the GT Alternity line. They cost $100 each but the paint job is the highest detail and best QCed we have in Transformers. Titanus is on that level. But I really wish there was no diecast in him, or at least have the diecast anywhere but on the Megazord's body. With the weight of the Dragonzord and those parts from Titanus I know I'll need to at least pull him apart and repair the joints every so often.
    Very jealous. Got any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Very jealous. Got any pics?
    Same here.
    Waiting until he comes down in price a little.

where did you get him from? and how much? i've been checking amazon everyday and he's very evasive despite his large exterior