Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 15253031323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Power Rangers toys? In Australia? Surely not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Power Rangers toys? In Australia? Surely not.
    Indeed, after the near absence of Super Megaforce on the toy shelves, I was wondering if Dino Charge would even make it at all. Hopefully it'll at least have a respectable presence.

Anyway, I'll have my TV recording the first episode on Sunday.

Do we know how much the Legacy Thunder Mega Zord is going to be at places that are not BBTS? $200USD is ridiculous compared to the price of the original Legacy Mega Zord.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Thread Necromancy!

Is there a market still for older Power Ranger megazords now that the Legacy Megazords are coming out?

I've got all the Megazords (and a number of the supplementary zords) from Mighty Morphin through to Space and was looking to sell them in the next month or so, but don't know whether there is a market / what prices I should be looking to set.

From what I have seen I think the prices for stuff that has been redone in the Legacy line had dropped a bit, but there isn't much affected.

So far the Legacy line is just the Megazord, Dragonzord, Titanus, Tigerzord, with the Thunder Megazord and Falconzord announced.
    I could imagine the Ninja and Shogun Megazords would be in the works too.
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

At Toy Fair Bandai America announced the next bunch of Legacy items. A communicator, some coins, a repaint of the Dragonzord, but no Tor The Shuttlezord. Instead we get the Legacy Falconzord and Legacy Ninja Magazord.

I hope that doesn't mean Titanus didn't sell well enough to warrant other Carrierzords.

http://news.tokunation.com/2016/02/1...agonzord-31860

http://news.tokunation.com/2016/02/1...ins-info-31801
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Just got a Legacy White Tigerzord and Legacy Thunder Megazord in my POL from BBTS. I'm guessing if I watched reviews I would probably had known that I would be disappointed at how much of a parts-former the Mega Tigerzord combination is compared to the original. Just feels like they took the easy way out with ripping parts off Zords. But I guess since it's Bandai America everything must work with the Zord Builder System so there's little room for a Zord that can't work with most other Zords.

I am a bit disappointed in their QC also. My Legacy Dragonzord was perfect and the Legacy Titanus has amazingly detailed paint apps and not a single QC issue on them. The Tigerzord is the same price as the Dragonzord and the Thunder Megazord is the same price as Titanus and they have a bunch of bad paint apps and some scratches. Not what I was expecting for $280 USD all up.

Still it's nice to have a replacement for my season two Zords which have become brittle over time.

Hope things improve on the Ninjazords.

Where did you pick up the ThunderZords from?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Phoenix View Post
    Where did you pick up the ThunderZords from?
    Paid BBTS's ransom of $200USD for them. Still cheaper than some other US retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Paid BBTS's ransom of $200USD for them. Still cheaper than some other US retailers.
    From what I hear that's the RRP for the figure