Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Yeah, I lost it when I saw the complete Team in K-Mart, I can't remember the last time I saw figures of the Female Power Rangers at Aussie Retail. I'm also fairly certain that the new MMPR toys are not going to be sold here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hursticon View Post
    Beautiful, simply beautiful!
    Those 3 toys I've wanted for about 17 odd years, well, now I have 2 of them but no where near that Minty mint condition!

I don't suppose you ever did sell those did you Seraphim?

Well, at the last Parramatta Collectors Fair I managed to spend my entire $10 budget on a toy that had alluded me for 17 years...
    That was the Green Ranger's Dragon Zord from the MMPR era and the only thing he was missing apart from a couple of stickers was the base and handle to his Drill-Polearm weapon, apart from that he was in awesome condition I thought.
    Today, courtesy of a recent eBay win, I've been able to add his former nemesis turned ally in The Megazord, comprising of:

Apart from the Wave 2 Unchromed Sword:
    The Pteranodon: Missing 2x Feet Missiles and both Left and Right wings.
    The Mammoth: Complete!
    The Sabretooth Tiger: Complete!
    The Tricera-Tank: Missing both Left and Right Horns and Chrome Tail Cannon Module
    The Tyrannosaur: Missing Red Tip of Tail

Dragon Zord and Megazord:

As a kid (and even now) I always wanted those two but never got them And even now they still look good to me, maybe one day ill try and track them down, Very Jealous of that picture

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    As a kid (and even now) I always wanted those two but never got them And even now they still look good to me, maybe one day ill try and track them down, Very Jealous of that picture
    Cheers dude, I was in the very same boat as yourself when I was a kid as it was MMPR that filled in the gap for me between G1 and Beast Wars; so these 2, Titanus and the 2nd series Zords had always remained on my list of childhood toys I never owned and I've since been lucky to acquire all bar 2 of these toys.

If your interested Rampagesss, checkout eBay UK; there is a number of these 2 Zords that are MIB that are available, bare in mind though that they're quite expensive after postage is factored in.

It's cool that we're actually getting what looks like a full Power Rangers toyline. It's even being released at about the same time the show is on TV!

If they release regular versions of the Rangers, I'd buy 'em... and pretend they're the Shinkenger characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    Yeah, I lost it when I saw the complete Team in K-Mart, I can't remember the last time I saw figures of the Female Power Rangers at Aussie Retail. I'm also fairly certain that the new MMPR toys are not going to be sold here.
    only 2010 MMPR stuff I saw (and still see as it was TRU exclusives they cant seem to sell) was

- the Bikes
    - Basic barely posable figures
    - Red ranger with a Trex arm
    - Green with a dragon as armor
    - Black with mammoth shoulders
    - mix and morph dragon morpher or something

and thats it. never saw a 2010 Megazord anywhere

growing up Power Rangers were 1/4 of my world (the other 3/4 were Beast Wars, Pokemon and Digimon)

but even though I loved the show i never got any power rangers toys (except for some KO head flipping rangers) my best friend however had all the megazords. I'd go over to his house all the time to play with them.

I eventually got the Turbo Megazord but that was all.

Before he moved to Japan my friend gave me his Ninja Megazord (since it's the only one that still has all it's pieces) he now stands alongside Turbo Megazord.

If it hadnt been for Power Rangers i never would have gotten into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, which NOW make up a big part of my world.

During my trip to Japan last year i managed to collect the various parts to Engine Sentai Go-Onger's Engine-Oh G9 now i just need the other 3 to make the monstrously large G12

i tried watching Power Rangers Samurai when it first started but it felt too much like Shinkenger so i couldnt watch it (not that it was bad but it felt like i had already seen it)

hopefully the next series will be better (I haven't seen Goseiger yet so it will feel new and interesting, i hope)

speaking of Samurai/Shinkenger are Shinken-Oh and Samurai Megazord the same toy or are they differant?

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    growing up Power Rangers were 1/4 of my world (the other 3/4 were Beast Wars, Pokemon and Digimon)

but even though I loved the show i never got any power rangers toys (except for some KO head flipping rangers) my best friend however had all the megazords. I'd go over to his house all the time to play with them.

I eventually got the Turbo Megazord but that was all.

Before he moved to Japan my friend gave me his Ninja Megazord (since it's the only one that still has all it's pieces) he now stands alongside Turbo Megazord.

If it hadnt been for Power Rangers i never would have gotten into Super Sentai and Kamen Rider, which NOW make up a big part of my world.

During my trip to Japan last year i managed to collect the various parts to Engine Sentai Go-Onger's Engine-Oh G9 now i just need the other 3 to make the monstrously large G12

i tried watching Power Rangers Samurai when it first started but it felt too much like Shinkenger so i couldnt watch it (not that it was bad but it felt like i had already seen it)

hopefully the next series will be better (I haven't seen Goseiger yet so it will feel new and interesting, i hope)

speaking of Samurai/Shinkenger are Shinken-Oh and Samurai Megazord the same toy or are they differant?

Samurai Megazord has less paint apps, the Oragami's cant go into symbol mode, and i think its smaller. I know for a fact the Tiger/Beetle/Swordfish are tiny. also no hidden disk gimmick anymore.

Also Goseiger wasn't very good @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    Samurai Megazord has less paint apps, the Oragami's cant go into symbol mode, and i think its smaller. I know for a fact the Tiger/Beetle/Swordfish are tiny. also no hidden disk gimmick anymore.

Also Goseiger wasn't very good @_@
    Ok, thanks Accel (yay for Kamen Rider W) was considering getting the Samurai Megazord but I think I'd rather get Shinken-Oh since I'd like them to turn into Origami

and yeah, I heard goseiger wasnt very good (I watched like 2 episodes and got bored) but I’m thinking I'll give Power Rangers .... Angel Force? A chance

Crazy out there question- Would anyone have the Chrome Sword from the Original MMPR Megazord that they'd like to sell me? I've managed to find a Megazord/Dragonzord set but it's missing a few bits and pieces, Namely the Sword of the Megazord, the Stand for the MegaDragonzord Drill and the Green Ranger's shield. IF anyone has these items for sale I'll dance a merry jig.
    and..uh...give them money in exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Tallestblue View Post
    I can't remember the last time I saw figures of the Female Power Rangers at Aussie Retail.
    Aside from the odd mix-and-match female Rangers exclusive to TRU, the last major release of ladies was back in the Operation Overdrive toyline.