Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

Humm tempted to get that. I need a new #5 vehicle. The one I have got sun damaged. I managed to fix it but it still doesnt look right. But then again it is the Japanese version though.
    Well all the best to you Hursticon with your sale.

Quote Originally Posted by VGMStudios View Post
    Humm tempted to get that. I need a new #5 vehicle. The one I have got sun damaged. I managed to fix it but it still doesnt look right. But then again it is the Japanese version though.
    Well all the best to you Hursticon with your sale.
    The sun really isn't a friend to plastic toys huh? - It's really saddening to have such affects afflict prized pieces in one's collection like that.
    Thank you very much for your well wishes VGM, I hope that you're able to obtain a replacement Japanese #5 for an acceptable cost.

claw zord seems to be popping up everywhere now

Quote Originally Posted by Accel View Post
    claw zord seems to be popping up everywhere now
    The Bull Zord made its debut this week on the local market (along with the Megazord/Claw Zord combo pack). Still no sign of a Shark Zord, though.

Was going to pick up the Bull, but didn't have enough cash, so I nabbed a Shaft Zord instead.

I grabbed the bull zord as soon as i saw it. Had to. I needed that Samurai Gigazord formation on my shelf, and what a beautiful clusterfu...dge it is.

yeah saw the Bullzord in person on the weekend was gonna buy them all then and there but decided to pass.

in the US it seems they have the smaller Claw zord, Scorpion zord and Light zord all out now.

I think the line is gonna be finished really soon and we will get Megaforce/Goseiger stuff at Christmas in America

Pay Day.

Bull Megazord.

'Nuff said.

Hey guys,

In the coming weeks I'm going to be listing some of the Megazords that I gathered as a kid from the original series through to the Astro Force Megazord.

Anybody know what these tend to go for in Loose, played with condition?

Cant wait for that 20th anniversary megazord! and the rest of the stuff too!
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Hey guys,

In the coming weeks I'm going to be listing some of the Megazords that I gathered as a kid from the original series through to the Astro Force Megazord.

Anybody know what these tend to go for in Loose, played with condition?
    Hmm, it's somewhat hard to suggest any decent 'Ball-park' figures from what I've seen man as be they 100% complete, MIB or loose and played with? - each condition sees a wide birth of prices; so my recommendation dude would be to gauge the condition of yours and have a geez at the 'Completed Listings' of similarly looking examples on eBay, feel free to hit me up if you're not entirely sure on how to go about doing that - I'd be happy to help.

It's shameless, but might I express some interest in a White Tiger and/or Shogun Megazord should you happen to have either and are looking to offload them?