Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rangers

I totally had a crush on the Yellow Ranger in the Sentai Version of Goseiger espeically the !fight! cheerleading music video

Quote Originally Posted by Ryathalas View Post
    I totally had a crush on the Yellow Ranger in the Sentai Version of Goseiger espeically the !fight! cheerleading music video
    Goseiger is so boring, I haven't been able to get past the first few episodes. It really was unfortunate that is was saddled between Shinkenger and Gokaiger. And that by the time I got around to it, I'd already seen Magiranger, Dekaranger and Dairanger, too.

Now Gia from MegaForce is a Yellow I can get behind, and easily the best thing about the show. I would absolutely buy a Gosei Yellow Figuart and use it as her.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    Goseiger is so boring, I haven't been able to get past the first few episodes. It really was unfortunate that is was saddled between Shinkenger and Gokaiger. And that by the time I got around to it, I'd already seen Magiranger, Dekaranger and Dairanger, too.

Now Gia from MegaForce is a Yellow I can get behind, and easily the best thing about the show. I would absolutely buy a Gosei Yellow Figuart and use it as her.
    Dairanger is the best have you seen akibaranger that's funny as worth checking out especially the Chinaman(Dairanger)episode

Yep, seen both seasons of Akiba. It's great, went back and watched the first one with some series under my belt (originally has just seen Gokaiger and was watching Shinkenger when I watched it), and it was way funnier and the references made more sense.

Have all the Figuarts for both series too, except for the Delu Knight and Shasheek (the minion). Disapointed no Malshina Figuart has emerged after being shown off though. Just need a Bouken Red for the Bouken Scopper to make the Inordinate Cannon, but, I don't really want Bouken Red lol

I think the American Gosei Great looks alright, its proportions are more aesthetically pleasing to me. I really don't like the designs of anything in Goseiger though.

(Except for the bad guys)

The proportions look more or less the same, the Gosei one is just bigger (and snazzier looking). And better looking. And now that our prices are closing in on the Japanese prices, there really is very little reason to get the cheaper made, uglier Zord.

That said, I do wish the Japanese used something similar to the Zord builder. Some Zords are compatible cross series, but it's definitely not intentional sadly.

Hey Guys i was cleaning out some boxes on the weekend and came across this 1995 Fleer Ultra MMPR the Movie Trading Card Promo Sheet and was wondering if anyone is interested in it

SOLD Thanks
    Last edited by Sharky; 24th October 2013 at 08:25 PM. Reason: SOLD
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Gouki View Post
    You can't say that to most Power Rangers fans; you just get called a 'sentai snob'. But I'm not a fan of most Goseiger designs. It really sucks that we miss out on the Japanese moulds and now the prices have jumped by $10 - 20 for the Zords.
    I'll stick with being a sentai snob then. That upainted blob of plastic looks awful.

From what I saw of Goseiger (which was mainly in their crossover with Gokaiger) they looked boring. And Goseired just seemed a weak girly red ranger....

wasn't inspired to watch any further than Gokaiger. Except of course Battle Fever

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I'll stick with being a sentai snob then. That upainted blob of plastic looks awful.

From what I saw of Goseiger (which was mainly in their crossover with Gokaiger) they looked boring. And Goseired just seemed a weak girly red ranger....

wasn't inspired to watch any further than Gokaiger. Except of course Battle Fever
    Yes Better Fever! I didn't get Battle Shark, But I gotten the rest of the Sentai vehicles for all their robots.

I saw the Legacy Power Morpher at Toys R Us today. $120! No thanks.