Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want Transformers Animated Season 4? Then read on...

TFA was great. When I first watched a couple episodes I dismissed it thinking it it was too baby. After a few months tho, I went back to it and fell in love. I was so sad when it got canned. I say bring it back fo shiz.

I'd love to get a copy of the Allspark Almanac. I'm a big fan of these types of books.

Unhappy

*Hasn't seen all of season 3 yet*

...Prowl..?

Hate to be a buzzkill, but the likelihood of an Animated comic series again?
    Kind of close to zero.

Both IDW and Titan UK stopped producing their own Animated comics many months before the official "cancellation" of the cartoon, so it looks like they weren't spectacular sellers.

So few people buy comics these days I guess.

I would definitely buy a comic continuation of Animated.

Hopefully they don't use the guy who did the pencils for the first issue of The Arrival, since they largely can't do anything better than D: for the faces.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Hate to be a buzzkill, but the likelihood of an Animated comic series again?
    Kind of close to zero.

Both IDW and Titan UK stopped producing their own Animated comics many months before the official "cancellation" of the cartoon, so it looks like they weren't spectacular sellers.

True, but from what I heard they kinda sucked. Now that there isn't a TV series anymore and plenty of loose ends there might be enough demand for a season 4 adaption.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    And I think that's the crux with the medium. A good selling book sells about 50-60K. An average selling book about 20K-35K. Not really that profitable. Add that to the fact that if not published by Marvel or DC, you don't really get a look in
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

The Titan UK Animated comic was not official cannon either, it was nothing more than fan-fiction really, so no surprise it died quickly.

The IDW Animated comic was pretty good (seeing as he 6th issue was only available in the trade or in the Jet twins pack). However it may be the reason that so many comics now come out in 11 page stories...
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)