Page 10 of 710 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Holey moley, instant collection. And it's a BIN!
    Ok whos in...?

Hey, why do some of us only put the eBay item number up by itself? I remember the old board used to choke on long ebay URLs, so we had to, but that's not the case any more. Is it just an old habit? Or is there another reason?

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Holey moley, instant collection. And it's a BIN!
    Ok whos in...?

For that many figures, the price seems quite reasonable. But if you read the description carefully...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Quote "If the guy I bought this collection from finds the rest of the parts, I will let the winner of the auction know."

It makes you wonder whether this seller only recently bought this lot from someone else & is reselling them for profiteering purposes only? Is this Seller a TF fan or just someone using TFs to make a buck? I bet if he put up this auction about a month ago, it would have been sold by now .

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    Hey, why do some of us only put the eBay item number up by itself? I remember the old board used to choke on long ebay URLs, so we had to, but that's not the case any more. Is it just an old habit? Or is there another reason?
    I find the reference number useful, in that I can copy that directly into ebay.com.au and not worry if the person posting the link has been on ebay.com or ebay.co.uk.

But you're right I haven't seen any broken links, but I see no reason not to offer both. A nice neat number is nicer than the ugly long Ebay URLs

How can a Swoop be C9 if it has a broken beak?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yeah I think C9 is overdoing it. An offer of half the BIN I think would be reasonable. Bots are missing parts, I noticed Wheeljack is missing both spoilers, a lot of them are missing weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I've changed my old evil ways.

'Tis funny, I remember regularly posting in this thread but I've been a good boy lately. Well, w/ respect to eBay anyway.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/MASTERPIECE-T...QQcmdZViewItem

Very cheap MP04. Given that shipping hasn't been considered at most places online. I'd grab it if I weren't already for MP10 which will include Roller. I don't want to buy an inferior MP04 when it's inevitable they'll release another later on. I'm also looking forward to Target's MP01's later this year.

http://search.ebay.com.au/_W0QQsassZmiffybee3

This ebay seller is offloading a heap of G1 transformers including omega supreme's, combiners inc multiple predacons, terrorcons etc.

have a look!

now its all opened..........