Page 13 of 710 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

wow..that's cheap....

No more G1 Robot Heroes and only 1 set of each BW RH at Nicoles Gifts courtesy of yours truly.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    No more G1 Robot Heroes and only 1 set of each BW RH at Nicoles Gifts courtesy of yours truly.
    I don't know if you had the same experience with them as I did but I found that only a few hours after I had paid for the figures, they had already left positive feedback for me!

In all the years I've been buying TFs through Ebay, that definitely was a first!

Quote Originally Posted by Pulse View Post
    I don't know if you had the same experience with them as I did but I found that only a few hours after I had paid for the figures, they had already left positive feedback for me!

In all the years I've been buying TFs through Ebay, that definitely was a first!
    Nicoles is awesome for that, as soon as she gets the $$ she leaves her feedback. Add that to her decent prices alright shipping, and she is always a great ebay seller to search for if you missed a recently released figure.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Yeah, I've dealt with her before. I bought Alternators Ricochet from her last year and she shipped quickly and left feedback several hours after I made payment. And shipping was very reasonable too. Definite thumbs up.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

she doesn't use Australian Post but other surface mail delivery services...so shipping price may seem cheaper. have dealt with her before too previously and she's awesome and quick. :P

Pulse is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Isn't it weird how Nicole isn't even close to being her (or her husband's) real name...

Animated Toys - Lot of 6 deluxes going reasonably cheap. It's just 14 hrs left...
    Shipping is just US$39 via Global Priority and can be cheaper for First Class (if you can wait). Auction is starting at US$60 which comes to a total of A$18+ per figure

Good luck...

cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=200231545497&ssPa geName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=010

he just quoted me 49.99 for shipping

my quote from the seller for insured mailing method which i would think it's either global priority international or flat box (definitely not first class)

shipping around $39.00. box is large 12x18x0 about 10lbs. with bubble wrap and well packed.