Page 705 of 710 FirstFirst ... 685695700701702703704705706707708709 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    Sorry if it's the wrong section but trying to get a second opinion on whether this seller is trustworthy or not:- https://ebay.com.au/usr/collectorempire
    Check their feedback. 32 negatives in the last twelve months , 5 in the last months , says no.
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Sorry if it's the wrong section but trying to get a second opinion on whether this seller is trustworthy or not:- https://ebay.com.au/usr/collectorempire
    Personally, I don't shop with any seller under 99%. That's after having checked why they received negative feedback.

The seller above has quite a few negs regarding not shipping items. I'd stay away, unless you want to roll the dice.

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    Check their feedback. 32 negatives in the last twelve months , 5 in the last months , says no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Personally, I don't shop with any seller under 99%. That's after having checked why they received negative feedback.

The seller above has quite a few negs regarding not shipping items. I'd stay away, unless you want to roll the dice.
    Doesn't seem like that many negatives but considering what they're for, it probably is better to stay away.

I'll definitely keep that 99% rating benchmark in mind.

Thank you both for the help.

Been offered a brand new and sealed YotG Soundwave for $190 with free shipping on eBay. Was $210. They say that's the lowest they can go. Do I buy it or nah?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/324214823893

Depends on if you like that sort of thing. To my eyes the colours are garish, but if Soundwave is one of your favourite characters and you like the transparent look then go for it. There?s another one on eBay au for 199 but $15 shipping so your deal is five dollars cheapwr
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Don't mind the colours and really only want it for the cassettes. Will have to think more about it but thanks for the advice.

Been offered a brand new and sealed YotG Soundwave for $190 with free shipping on eBay. Was $210. They say that's the lowest they can go. Do I buy it or nah?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/324214823893
    Still a bit pricey for my liking. Are they nearby? Can you go outside of eBay by messaging the seller and hit them up for a local pick up if it is safe to do so?

You can use the eBay will take 14% off for your sale, wanna meet up for cash in hand exchange for $160?No wasted time looking for a box, posting etc etc line

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Still a bit pricey for my liking. Are they nearby? Can you go outside of eBay by messaging the seller and hit them up for a local pick up if it is safe to do so?

You can use the eBay will take 14% off for your sale, wanna meet up for cash in hand exchange for $160?No wasted time looking for a box, posting etc etc line
    In Ipswich, which is a 40 min drive from mine, but then I don't have my own car and mostly use public transport so it'd be hard. Would definitely have tried that if they were much closer.

I dont know whether to hang on to my YOTG Soundwave but it's unfortunate that the main draw is the cassettes as I'm not sure how Ravage is doing. Even without that I'm surprised they go for that much so could go cheaper but yeah

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Optimus-...r/283795873244

If the person who is selling this is on here or someone who is a member knows this seller please tell them to pull their head out of a certain hole. No accs (that I can see), bad photos, poor description and condition, yeah that's where I want to spend $1000 plus.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)