Page 707 of 710 FirstFirst ... 687697702703704705706707708709 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Hopefully no one is bidding on this thinking its original G1

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transfor.../284152850242?
    I'm not super familiar with all the KO details, but did the KO use the "Classics" instructions? Or is this a KO toy and foam with vintage instruction book?

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Yeah that guy has totally missed the made in france KO, the first one that came out. And he says real ones will likely have made in japan on the trailer!! If it says "Made in Japan" is a KO, the real ones dont say "Made in"

https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/threa...-france.94347/ - spotted way back in 2006

Heres a useful site that shows real and fake also.

https://www.highendtfs.com/optimus-prime

Quote Originally Posted by llamatron View Post
    I'm not super familiar with all the KO details, but did the KO use the "Classics" instructions? Or is this a KO toy and foam with vintage instruction book?
    The catalog/instructions and red decoder are probably the only original items there. (But the KO's even came with red decoders who knows how to tell them different!).
    Last edited by Skullcruncher; 26th January 2021 at 09:50 PM.

But definitely a good spot. I wouldnt have spotted it and its just amazing on how the KO scene is with this all.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    But definitely a good spot. I wouldnt have spotted it and its just amazing on how the KO scene is with this all.
    Its always a warning sign if someone says they are not sure if its a KO or original!

When you spend over $200 on a knock off that’s worth way less
    I'll update this when I'm needing help finding particular figures

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Its always a warning sign if someone says they are not sure if its a KO or original!
    100% words of wisdom.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transfor...ac6c%7Ciid%3A1

Someone selling ER Sunstraker for 39 shipped on Ebay

This is a bit of a PSA to some of us old timer MOTU collectors out there. I put up a lot on Sunday and was bombarded with offers, Blue Beard Stratos could be a flying pirate but he is also ultra rare, so check your collection people, you never know. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/233937811984
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

Just as a follow up, this auction became a shemozzle with people pulling the pin on their bids and making offers everyday. In the end it sold, was paid for and has been sent...I'm guessing to a re-seller in the US with a buyer ready to go. The winner in their words was "using their non-business account" with one feedback to buy it, which is a massive sign to actual collectors to not bid because it looks like a scam. Anyway, check your MOTU items, but get ready for a bombardment of idiocy. It was the second most stressful auction in almost 19 years on e-bay. My integrity was questioned multiple times (mainly due to d-wads cancelling or wanting to cancel their bids) as well as to the authenticity of the item.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I had no idea that there even WAS a blue beard Stratos or a Zodac with a black chest. Colours look to be an improvement, and I hope they get released in motu origins.

Sorry you had a rough ride of it Jetfire
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!