Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Premium Collectables - Contact info

Default Premium Collectables - Contact info

Its sad.

PC have approximately $900+ of unfullfilled orders.

As such i have found Scott Dwyers contact info with the help of ABN look up and some other sources.

Please feel free to pm me for the contact info.

Turns out he is based here in Vic.

Thanks

Ok due to the amount of people messaging me, i have decided to post the info public.

I was only going to do it via PM but honestly this info is public domain, i obtained it easily (when you know where to look).

Scott Dwyer
    PC on ABN lookup registered address
    38 Cross Street Newborough Vic 3825
    Phone registered to a M & O Dwyer
    03 5127 5793
    Last edited by griffin; 3rd December 2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: removed unverified details

Do you know if this a business or residential address? If it's a residential address or you don't know I'd delete the post, for legal reasons.

The Cross street address is the registered address according to the ABN lookup website.

As it is public information, i am not breaking any privacy laws.

(i work in an industry where Privacy is a big deal for people and businesses)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post
    The Cross street address is the registered address according to the ABN lookup website.

So you can't even verify what the S in S Dwyer stands for but you'll post it up anyway because of your knowledge of privacy laws?

I hate P.C and S.D as much as the next guy, but all you're doing is enticing a lynch mob without ascertaining if you have the right guy's info.

Posting the Cross Street address is fine as that is the registered business address for PC with ASIC and public knowledge.
    I would however remove the Tovell Street information as there is no reason to believe that Scott lives there.
    Correlation does not equal causation, there is no reason to believe that the S Dwyer that lives there is Scott, yes it could be him or a relative but that's not a known fact so shouldnt be posted.
    I found at least 17 "S Dwyer's" in Victoria alone just from a quick online search, but there is no reason to think that any of them are Scott.

There are only three addresses that are confirmed as having ties to PC.
    Cross Street, Newborough VIC, the registered business address, which is a residential address, likely belonging to his parents or other relation.
    Many sole traders use the address of a relative or their accountant when they are either constantly moving or when they are in hiding.
    Taylor Street, Biggera Waters QLD, the address that most parcels came from, is a unit and possibly Scott's home address but he may have moved on since.
    Abalone Avenue, Paradise Point QLD is another address that he has used to send parcels from, this is the supposed "warehouse" that was mentioned in posts from PC but it is also a residential address, the occupant has been identified as his girlfriend.

Anything else is unconfirmed gossip and should not be posted at all, because all it takes is one unhinged person to take it as fact and an innocent person may be harmed.

Quote Originally Posted by CyberiusPrime View Post

Then it surprises me that you'd just post the information up.

As Darkhyren said, that address could be a relative or their home address. If they owe people $900 + of unfilled orders take it to fair trading don't just take it into your own hands.

They owe me over $1300
    If I had known all the issues in the beginning I would never have ordered from them

If the info posted is available to the public i see no problem with posting it in here. Anyone can look it up. If some nutjob does something stupid that is on them, people are responsible for their own actions.
    Spiderken Away!

They owe me a damn trypticon......... help me out big w