Page 708 of 710 FirstFirst ... 688698703704705706707708709710 LastLast
Results 7,071 to 7,080 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

Looks like ebay has removed all sub categories, so making it even harder to find second hand items........

Is that why i'm now getting electrical transformers when i search transformers

i want transformers not transformers damn it

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Looks like ebay has removed all sub categories, so making it even harder to find second hand items........
    It sucks for selling as well...

Quote Originally Posted by MayzaPrime View Post
    It sucks for selling as well...
    ebays latest fee 'restructure' also made it really difficult to want to sell there as well.

I sold some Star Wars figures for the first time in a while on Ebay. After fees I made something like $3 profit?hardly worth my time and I won?t be bothering with Ebay anymore.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/124775704848

For those that missed out, Commander Sky Lynx for $119 plus 5% off if you are an ebay Plus member - code PLUSF5

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    ebays latest fee 'restructure' also made it really difficult to want to sell there as well.
    Yep agreed, while they now offer more payment options to buyers they are stooging sellers, I think this may have been the reason for them separating from their own company paypal a year or two ago. They worked out then that they could make more money by running all the currency through one system. How many mansions and yachts do these people need!!

Having typed that light rant I still use them as my main selling place, I'm not on facey so that's a no go, plus I still think that ebay has the widest reach since I changed my selling to be available to certain countries after about 10 years of being purely Australian based.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

I've almost given up on ebay. It seems like there are so few sellers on it these days which drives up prices and lowers selection.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

KO reflector on ebay with vintage price. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/154555459722

I've recently been nosing around on e-bay after a long hiatus and it seems to have levelled out to more sane prices. Yes KO's and [reissues] are still out there but this late in the game its surely buyer beware. For us Geewunners it comes down more to accessories which are pretty easy to insert and fool the best of us.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)