Page 704 of 710 FirstFirst ... 684694699700701702703704705706707708709 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7096

Thread: Interesting, rare and sometimes cheap ebay items.

It should really show it because I'm not sure, but all the ocean stickers Ive seen are Titans Return style add ons for CW, MPs and movie figures
    You can see more of the sort on their store,
    https://www.ebay.com/str/Madeinch-St...at=58307055013
    but looking at these combiner ones more I think its literally just 8 image stickers of combiner art, nothing to put on figures. Description strongly suggests that

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They look nice, but I've never seen them before, so I'd imagine they are indeed unlicensed, as I like getting those sorts of (official) things.

Are they reproduction sticker sheets of the original Gen1 combiner toys for people wanting to replace their worn stickers, or extra stickers like the Titans Return sticker sheets from Hong Kong?
    They are basically a more "official" looking version of Reprolables for G1 toys from a Chinese (might be HK) based company.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    They look nice, but I've never seen them before, so I'd imagine they are indeed unlicensed, as I like getting those sorts of (official) things.

Are they reproduction sticker sheets of the original Gen1 combiner toys for people wanting to replace their worn stickers, or extra stickers like the Titans Return sticker sheets from Hong Kong?
    Thanks, good to know! I thought they could have been inclusions with some modern release or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    ^ IIRC the company that made them said they had "a license from Hasbro" but it turned out they didn't. The various TF retailers in Asia sold them back in the day.
    Ah ok, any further links on this? Thats what Blackthorne did back in the day ("How to draw transformers").

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Ah ok, any further links on this? Thats what Blackthorne did back in the day ("How to draw transformers").
    I remember hearing it on the Seibertron podcast. Can't remember ever seeing it in an easy to link to article.

Would I be correct in assuming that any cheap MP Transformer on eBay is a KO or is it possible to get a genuine? Stuff like this?

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/283199979613

I always assume its a KO. I only buy from reputable sellers for my TF's, never ebay, especially from China.
    Spiderken Away!

Quote Originally Posted by spiderken17 View Post
    I always assume its a KO. I only buy from reputable sellers for my TF's, never ebay, especially from China.
    Ah ok thanks. I guess it really would be too good to be true.

Had both the original and ko... can't tell the difference with the toys - box yes, toy no.
    It's like they'd stolen the mold.

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Had both the original and ko... can't tell the difference with the toys - box yes, toy no.
    It's like they'd stolen the mold.
    Hmmmm, may consider it then.

Sorry if it's the wrong section but trying to get a second opinion on whether this seller is trustworthy or not:- https://ebay.com.au/usr/collectorempire