Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boys names

What about Bennett like that dude from Commando? When you issue commands you can put on your best Arnie voice for added awesomesauce.
    *kid gets angry* You: Let off some steam, Bennett!

TheDirtyDigger Guest

Brodie

Buddy

Bobby Jr

Luca

Paolo

Pietro

Solomon

Sampson

Kye

Tighe (pronounced 'tie')

It doesn't really matter what you want as at the end of the day your wife will tell you what name you like
    Optimus's original name was orion and you could just about pull that one off as a name with no TF connections to your missus

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    It doesn't really matter what you want as at the end of the day your wife will tell you what name you like
    AHAHAHAHAHAAH
    that made my day

back on topic
    nick :P
    nice and easy

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    Okay so my wife and I found out that we were having a boy. We are both really happy but we can't agree on a boys name.

So I am asking for suggestions. Serious suggestions please. I get (and have tried) all the TF references and they don't work. So hopefully someone here can come up with a name that we'll both like

...and no we will not name him Grant
    Bah, you have no sense of style my friend! Tell me the truth, have you even asked the Mrs if Grant would be acceptable, i know you love the name, how about her?

Grant:
    From a Scottish surname which was derived from Norman French grand meaning "great, large" Damn, that sums me up very well doesn't it?

Originally a Scottish surname derived from the French grand, meaning tall or great

Failing that how about Bruce?

Bruce:From a Scottish surname, of Norman origin, which probably originally referred to the town of Brix in France. The surname was borne by Robert the Bruce, a Scottish hero of the 14th century who achieved independence from England and became the king of Scotland. It has been in use as a given name in the English-speaking world since the 19th century.

Failing those two fantastic suggestions, what about Frank, or Peter or even Stan?
    Incoming:
    Preordered:
    Recent Buys:

Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    load of Bartrim manure
    Welcome to Grantmart!:
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...1496#post61496

Clint
    Kirk
    Merv
    Scott
    Caine
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I already suggested Kirk before.

The world's most common given name is a boy's name and it means "praiseworthy."

I picked both our kids names,My sons name Is Archer and my daughters name is Tabitha...If your having a boy I recommend Archer for a boys name, its a strong name but also a very old name but not old corny.. the best way to pick names is to walk out your back door and yell out of anger and if it sounds good and if it comes out your mouth effortlessly... your on a winner..

Joe

Good to see the names which me and the missus have thought up for our next child have yet to be mentioned. I want him to be the only person with that name (well, at least uncommon enough so that most people will not know of a person with that name).
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky