Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Boys names

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Good to see the names which me and the missus have thought up for our next child have yet to be mentioned. I want him to be the only person with that name (well, at least uncommon enough so that most people will not know of a person with that name).
    Apple?

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Apple?
    Damn.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    Apple?
    Black Eyed peas why dont cha

You wanted a name something sounding peaceful ei? hmm thatll be a tough one... all I can come up is violent ones
    I wont be suggesting my name - even though it means Champion in Scottish origins coz of how damn well frustrating how people misspell it most of the time (four letter word and most get it wrong, ridiculoushrmph)
    Im also trying to think of names your kid wont get teased for in the playground later in his life.... e.g. Gaylord

Well there's

Jiro - var: Jeero - meaning "Second son" - Jap origins

Rayden - derivative from the Japanese god of Thunder then you can nickname him Rai - which means Lightning so in effect he is lightning and thunder maybe naming him such turbulent name will work quite the opposite this time and turn out to be a peaceful kid

Uriel - name of one of the great Archangels - bearer of the flaming sword which barred Adam and Eve from entering Paradise again - means "flame of God" hopefully he turns out to be an angel hehehe- not like your previous god of war kid although he is keeping in theme with the flame and fire thing...

Dante - means "Lasting, Enduring" in Spanish

Samuel - requested of God

ooooor you could call him

Bartramvar. Batrhram meaning Bright Raven from the Norse myth - ravens where consecrated to the Norse god Odin - of course you could call him Odin as well hehehehe
    Last edited by liegeprime; 29th August 2009 at 10:55 AM.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by Tabias Prime View Post
    If your having a boy I recommend Archer for a boys name, its a strong name but also a very old name but not old corny..
    No offence dude, but I would never recommend to a Transformer fan to name their son "Archer."
    Reason 1
    Reason 2
    ...but that's just me and my TF bias.

liegeprime: Heh, I have an ex-student whose name is Jiro. I wouldn't recommend the name "Raiden" though (even though my daughter forms his left leg ) mostly because I think most English speakers would mispronounce it. They would say "Ray-d'n" (incorrect) instead of "righ-dehn" (correct).

Samuel would be alright. It's also the name of a TF character too. Even more-so if you make his middle name James... and make his surname Witwicky. And nickname him "Buster" (not Spike, that's for firstborns ). Tell him that his great-great grandpappy's name was Archibald. Okay, I'm getting carried away now. d:

We settled for Jett (Jetfire!) lol
    -----------------------------------------------
    Collecting transformers- a good way to get poor
    Transformer count= too many

Currently in search of:
    G1 goodness