Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: The Vintage Transformer Liberation Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    You can't play with a toy that's not opened! Toys are meant to be played with!
    Agreed. Although I do admire the restraint MISB owners have to be able to not open the toys. I can resist all things but tempation.

This thread is both Vile and Awesome at the same time.
    I love how it horrifies me and leaves me jealous all at once.
    MEGATRON Without PRIME is like Bacon without Eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    Before:

After!

Ah to think it lasted 3 years in my collection sealed...

I guess I can't really identify since I don't collect G1 but all my TFs get opened and displayed.

Having said that though, I collect classic and non-classic video game consoles and some of them remain MISB so I sort of understand the reason why some TFs never really serve their intended purpose (of being a toy and being played with).

Quote Originally Posted by Hereticpoo View Post
    This thread is both Vile and Awesome at the same time.
    I love how it horrifies me and leaves me jealous all at once.
    So it feel more like were stabbing you with a serrated corroded knife but your still saying, "Yes , more please!"
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

This thread is madness. MY EYES!

Ok these may not be G1s nut hey they're pretty old considering Zippo had them stashed at the back... until I got them hehehehe.... Freeeedddoooooooom!

Before

After

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

NO!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, GG liege. Earlier this year I got a couple of job lots of sealed G1/G2 figures like Stormtroopers, Skyscorchers, Constructicons, Rotor Force and such all MOSC.. Yeah I opened all those bastards up and applied the stickers. Decision was made easier since most cards weren't in great condition, but still. Feels good man.

Before:

After:

Zoooommmm...

Blitz/G2 Ransack has an awesome transformation and gives me a kind of nostalgia, since his partner, Powerdive, was one of the handful of G2 toys I bought as a ki... um... teenager. The only odd thing about this toy is that some of the plastic is kind of... furry? Kind of rough, like it's been sanded. I actually find that sort of thing a bit when opening G2 toys - maybe something about the glue used to seal the packages? Or sunlight? Or maybe lack of quality control didn't just appear out of nowhere in the late 2000s?