Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: What would you like to see in TF3?

Hmm might be a bit early for a "Reboot" as such, Id say we would have to wait a few years of movies on hiatus for that. I think overall if they really just pull up their boots and FOCUS on the Story line just a bit more than the SFX then TF3 will be good.. probly doesnt matter who directs it then.

OH yeah I agree... Id like to see some more beasties... One thing that woudl have been cool Is if they actually had Ravagesqe type transformers that had a vehicle mode... similar to his BT form, I dont really count that "missile" form as much of an alt mode.

I think the bigger budget for ROTF compared to the first movie was to blame, Bay was constricted with the amount of fighting and robot scenes in the first movie therefore more people and character development was needed, so here came a bigger budget for ROTF and he went nuts!!!!
    No real story, less character development, but as many explosions and robots as possible!
    Transformers 3 will most likely have even more explosions, robots and less of a story than ROTF because bay will have an even bigger budget! Hopefully there will be some cool characters aka unicron so we can have an insane toy to purchase!

So a credible and faithful movie is unlikely so therefore i want to see as many transformers and explosions possible with more combiners, unicron and DINOBOTS or BEAST WARS robots lol

well thats my 2 cents lol

heheheh something about the word floated around "rape" and "The touch" as a background music just doesnt feel right...
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Less of the "human factor"
    Less of the stupid humour eg everything to do with agent simmons.
    More character development with robots. Jolt was in nearly the whole movie but was more of background material.
    Oh and i know it was a budget thing but did the autobots really just hang out in alt mode when not doing anything?

The human factor is something that Spielberg insists on in order for members of the general movie going public to relate to, and I agree with him. I think the _way_ that humans interact with Transformers matters more than whether they're there or not. So long as the humans have a presence that is useful and contributes to the advancement of the story/plot then I don't mind.

BRING ON MOOFIE CIRCUIT BREAKER!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    The human factor is something that Spielberg insists on in order for members of the general movie going public to relate to, and I agree with him. I think the _way_ that humans interact with Transformers matters more than whether they're there or not. So long as the humans have a presence that is useful and contributes to the advancement of the story/plot then I don't mind.
    That assumes that the director can actually pull off character performances which he is reknown to be completerly inefective at.

This is the argument I had with Dirge ages ago - It's not just about 'human factor' its what you do with it and Bay stuffs it up with numerous useless scenes and appaling humor.

Going back to TF1 - Will somebody please explain what was the point of the entire 'code breakers' subplot? Couldn't that time be better spend on Sam's relationship with the Autobots and increasing the Decepticon's supposed threat to humanity with some more exposure? Speilberg balanced out the 'human condition' by having a human interact with the aliens and reflecting that humanity into something that is essentially non human (eg ET).

Human condition is fine and I support it but not with an hack like Bay at the helm.

Okay, but this thread is about what we'd like to see in TF3 and not simply a "Bay bashing" thread. Expressing what you didn't like about previous movies is fine but it should be followed up with therefore how you would like to see that improved upon in the next movie, rather than just hurling insults at Michael Bay.

kup, I think we can all see that Bay's focus on the human factor has hurt ROTF. How would you suggest the production work around Bay's involvement, whilst still retaining a human factor?

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

well i liked the two movies and look forward to the next one, i would love to see Omega supreme or metroplex make an appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by dirge View Post
    kup, I think we can all see that Bay's focus on the human factor has hurt ROTF. How would you suggest the production work around Bay's involvement, whilst still retaining a human factor?
    I have already mentioned what I think would work while retaining the human factor.