Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Legacy Evolution wave 1 spotted in Singapore hopefully that means they will be in Oz in a few weeks
    Where in Singapore was it spotted? I haven't seen any Singapore sightings. Did you mean Philippines? Philippines often get their toys weeks before Singapore, so it might still be a while before us.

Singapore Changi Airport toy shops on Tuesday:

Edit: I have uploaded to Flickr since attachments might not be working.

Last edited by Skyfire; 13th January 2024 at 10:22 AM.

Bic Camera (like JB Hi-Fi, the chain sells electronics, AV, cameras, computing, toys, games; plus pharmacy, luggage, bicycles, snacks) Shinjuku Tokyo today (no SS or Legacy) -

Edit: I have uploaded to Flickr as attachments might not be working. Forgot to mention they also sell booze! And the toys are hobbyist (including plastic model gear) to kiddy (Lego, Pokemon, cheap stuff etc).

Last edited by Skyfire; 13th January 2024 at 10:34 AM.

Yamada Denki LABI (same type of chain as Bic Camera) Shinjuku Tokyo today -

Edit: I have uploaded to Flickr as attachments might not be working.

Last edited by Skyfire; 13th January 2024 at 10:42 AM.

QUAGI is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

Is it just me, or I cannot open the attchment links?

Also, if you manage to find a Battle Mast Airazor from the ROTB line… i am your man and will reward you handsomely with my eternal gratitude.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Attachments don't work on this site unless you are given specific permission settings by Griffin; and even then, I suspect that they are another part of the site that is broken these days.

And now that you've linked to an external source... OH SHIT!!! I immediately see all the Earthspark stuff I'm patiently waiting for, plus Detritus. In fact I think the only thing I'm looking for that I don't see there somewhere is Devcon

Quote Originally Posted by QUAGI View Post
    Is it just me, or I cannot open the attchment links?

Also, if you manage to find a Battle Mast Airazor from the ROTB line… i am your man and will reward you handsomely with my eternal gratitude.
    This one, Quagi? I will see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Attachments don't work on this site unless you are given specific permission settings by Griffin; and even then, I suspect that they are another part of the site that is broken these days.

And now that you've linked to an external source... OH SHIT!!! I immediately see all the Earthspark stuff I'm patiently waiting for, plus Detritus. In fact I think the only thing I'm looking for that I don't see there somewhere is Devcon
    Lol. I too like to shop vicariously . After Tokyo, I will be heading back to Singapore proper, not just Changi. Unfortunately, their (hobby shop or retail) TFs are generally more expensive than us but they get things we miss out on.

Keio department store (like Myer) Shinjuku Tokyo today -

Bic Camera Shinjuku (Odakyu building store, near the above posted one) today -

I didn't realise you went from SG to Japan. That explains why everything is Takara Tomy stock and not Hasbro.

Note to self, pay more attention...
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.