Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

@Bladestorm,I almost want to ask you a favor to get one for me @$183.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzcomp View Post
    @Bladestorm,I almost want to ask you a favor to get one for me @$183.
    If he wasn't so big and awkward to pack up robustly to ensure he would last the journey (I don't even know where I would source a box large enough to ship him in) I'd be happy to (assuming he hasn't sold out). Although I suspect shipping would add at least another AU$45-50 to his price. :/

Seen these a couple of times in a couple of places over the last week or so but only recently got the chance to snap a picture (HK shopkeepers really hate you taking pictures in most places).
    Transformers Kreon Microchangers.

Can anyone tell me if any of these guys are unique to the balls?
    I know my son already has a couple from the blister packs...

They aren't going to sell well if there isn't anyone unique in the set as the blister packs are only HK$15 to HK$18 here (cheaper than the HK$20 the balls are).

I believe they are identical.

That looks to be the second wave of capsule Kreons from TakaraTomy, that was released in Japan in August, containing (Microchange) Jetfire, Trailbreaker, Sunstreaker, Seaspray, Highbrow, Gears, Wheelie, Wingspan, Skalor, Mindwipe, Misfire, Trypticon.

Wow, even as a gashapon Decepticon Misfire is still wearing an Autobot badge.
    "The Decepticons keep bad company - each other!" - Jazz, G2

This isn't a sighting per say but I thought those of you who come through Hong Kong might be interested to know UML Hobby have closed their store in Causeway Bay.
    So if you are reading a guide that mentions this store be aware it no longer exists.

Their Mong Kok locations are still open for now.

Apologies if this is the wrong place to mention this - wasn't sure where it would be best to publish this info.

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    Seen these a couple of times in a couple of places over the last week or so but only recently got the chance to snap a picture (HK shopkeepers really hate you taking pictures in most places).
    Transformers Kreon Microchangers.

Can anyone tell me if any of these guys are unique to the balls?
    I know my son already has a couple from the blister packs...

They aren't going to sell well if there isn't anyone unique in the set as the blister packs are only HK$15 to HK$18 here (cheaper than the HK$20 the balls are).

They had them in machines in Kyoto when I was there.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Just as a bit of amusement since it is such a role reversal... "Clash of the Transformers" RID Megatronus 5 step and the 2 legion 2 packs were released here in Hong Kong over the weekend... the same ones Oz got in ... July? (My son got them in early August when we were down there)

In what might be a world first, I spotted overload and backtrack mini on deployed set in Changi airport today (Singapore)

Weren't these guys only just announced? Or was that a dif deployer?

Blizzard Drift and Overload are wave 1, and were in stock at American online stores two weeks ago, so it would be likely that they are out in Asia at this time as well. Since I haven't seen it reported anywhere yet, the one you found would still be a world first Retail sighting.

Crazybolt (the blue car) is Wave 2, and we only just got its official images the other day... but first saw it on the RID game App update at the start of the month.