Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

Doh, a month too early for me
    If I could think of anything I want cheap (since I am selling the collection) I'd be in touch

Looks like MP-30 Ratchet might be on shelves tonight/tomorrow in Hong Kong as Animate HK has him up on their FB page with a sticker price of HK$460 (approx AU$75/76). Animate get direct from Japan so their distribution doesn't include the coin.

MP Wheeljack back in on shelves in Hong Kong.
    Price at my local is HK$378 (AU$67.50)

Last edited by Bladestorm; 26th May 2016 at 04:42 PM.

Today's Hong Kong sightings (Wonderland North Point):
    Kidslogic AoE Grimlock is out on shelves.
    As is Oritoy Optimus Prime.

(all prices in HK$)

Also available are all of wave 1 Titans Wars. Went to grab the last Optimus from my local and another guy snatched him first, looked at me with a smirk and walked off to pay for him. LOL - Gotta love Hong Kong. Hoping I'll be able to score him tonight in Mong Kok.
    As Griffin mentioned in international sightings RID figures are also out... I picked up the last Windblade for my daughter. All the other characters had already sold out at my local store.

I'm waiting for ani-con in July to get Grimlock and look at the Oritoy Prime as they often offer extras or discounts which make the cost more worthwhile.
    I do have to say the AoE Grimlock does look mighty nice fully painted up.

Power Surge Optimus Prime, Bumblebee and Sideswipe came out in HK today.
    On shelf the cheapest I saw Power Surge OP was HK$399 in Wan Chai.

Wave 1 Titans Return is out here in the local stores (haven't checks TRU yet). Power Master Prime ranges in price from HK$430 to HK$470 while Blaster is only HK$380.

And if anyone is after EVA Prime there is a store in Wan Chai that has him (real not KO) for *choke* HK$3999.

The G1 Coloured Bay-former Dinobots have gone on discount here for HK$298 (Approx AU$52):

Also sighted today which I've never seen before:

Note: I think this has also just come out in the UK according to the Foreign Toy thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Bladestorm View Post
    The G1 Coloured Bay-former Dinobots have gone on discount here for HK$298 (Approx AU$52):

That is a real big clearance price... like buying 2 Deluxe and getting 2 Voyagers and a Deluxe for free.
    Even though it is Movie Dinobots and I have 4 sets already from the different versions released I would probably get that set at that price, pretty much just for the uniquely "Gen1" heads.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That is a real big clearance price... like buying 2 Deluxe and getting 2 Voyagers and a Deluxe for free.
    Even though it is Movie Dinobots and I have 4 sets already from the different versions released I would probably get that set at that price, pretty much just for the uniquely "Gen1" heads.
    It is very tempting and I admit my son took a good long look at them before deciding to get a Titans Returns figure instead. He justified it with the fact he has 2 sets of all the figures already and he doesn't like the G1 heads on the bay-formers dinobots... he wants the real G1 looking dinobots.
    I would gladly buy a few for Oz based people but the problem is the boxes are so darn long they are impossible to ship because none of the HK Post boxes fit them (same issue with the SDCC 3 pack boxes) and I don't trust the hasbro packaging as strong enough to withstand international air mail on it's own even wrapped in bubble wrap.

Are these available in the airport? I'm going through in a couple of weeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Are these available in the airport? I'm going through in a couple of weeks...
    Sorry mate, there should be a few TF figures but expect to pay eBay prices at anywhere in the airport.

This is at a local toy store that does these special deals at random located in the main area of Hong Kong not out on Lantau I'm afraid.