Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: International Sightings

Convoid is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

China
    These sighting are from 2-4 weeks ago. I visited a few shopping centres in the city I was staying at but was only able to find knock offs and Chinese made transforming toys. I was only able to find real Hasbro/Takara Transformers when I visited the bigger cities. A real Hasbro deluxe costs 3-4 time more than a voyager or larger size Knock off so it's unlikely many stores will stock Hasbro products.

Aeon at Teemall shopping centre in Guangzhou
    Aeon is a large department store that also has a supermarket section. The store took up the whole basement level of the shopping centre.
    The red sale sign means pay only 80% of the price.

Toys R Us at Coastal City shopping centre in Shenzhen

Ratchet is a Toys r Us exclusive in China

Remote controlled Optimus and Bumblebee toys.

Quote Originally Posted by Convoid View Post
    China
    These sighting are from 2-4 weeks ago. I visited a few shopping centres in the city I was staying at but was only able to find knock offs and Chinese made transforming toys. I was only able to find real Hasbro/Takara Transformers when I visited the bigger cities. A real Hasbro deluxe costs 3-4 time more than a voyager or larger size Knock off so it's unlikely many stores will stock Hasbro products.

Aeon at Teemall shopping centre in Guangzhou
    Aeon is a large department store that also has a supermarket section. The store took up the whole basement level of the shopping centre.
    The red sale sign means pay only 80% of the price.

Ratchet is a Toys r Us exclusive in China

Remote controlled Optimus and Bumblebee toys.
    Oh nice! I'd forgotten how spoiled I was in GZ! Aeon is surprisingly good for TFs.

Toys R Us Harbour City store in Hong Kong
    Below is a video I took of the transformers section at the Harbour City store in Hong Kong during October. Watch the video with the sound turned on.

There is also a counter at the front of the store that has shelves of Generation selects, Movie Masterpieces and Takara Tomy and other exclusives that I didn't film in the video.

Photos of the Transformers Section:
    The people of Hong Kong don't seem to like Siege Megatron, there must have been 40-50 of them on the shelves.

1 week later they had Legends Big Powered:

That's currently my favourite toystore in the world... every time I go to HK it is one of the first places I go to, and end up spending a few hours in there, and several hundred (Australian) dollars.
    They have so many things I currently want too.
    With all of the protests and chaos over there at the moment, it would probably be pretty cheap to pop on over for a couple days, and hit the toystores.
    (I know... it would be cheaper to buy them all from scalpers on ebay, or find someone in HK who can be trusted, and pay them a bonus $200 to buy and post the toys over that I want... but where's the fun in that )

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's currently my favourite toystore in the world... every time I go to HK it is one of the first places I go to, and end up spending a few hours in there, and several hundred (Australian) dollars.
    They have so many things I currently want too.
    With all of the protests and chaos over there at the moment, it would probably be pretty cheap to pop on over for a couple days, and hit the toystores.
    (I know... it would be cheaper to buy them all from scalpers on ebay, or find someone in HK who can be trusted, and pay them a bonus $200 to buy and post the toys over that I want... but where's the fun in that )
    I have to agree with the last line

I am looking at going to HK next year so hopefully the boss will let me buy some of these.

Valkyrie's SDF:
    Transformer grails: MIB Minerva(the dream is OVER!!!! ), MIB Kiss Player Atariscream, MIB Kiss Player Sparkabots, Kiss Player Manga.

Sighting from the end of October:

Hong Kong

Toys R Us Olympian City 3 Shopping Centre

Posted on our fb page, Kingdom Voyager Tigatron has been found at a Toyworld in New Zealand... which is through Hasbro Australia, so we should see it here soon too (if they didn't get all of the stock).
    (it also depends on how long it takes for an Australian retailer to want a restock, for the new wave to show up here)

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Kingdom Blaster just turned up in a Virginian Walmart.

Wonder if it'll even see release here (before turning up in the first wave of Legacy)...

Eject looks sooooo much better than Frenzy side-by-side.

Legacy Evolution wave 1 spotted in Singapore hopefully that means they will be in Oz in a few weeks

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
    Legacy Evolution wave 1 spotted in Singapore hopefully that means they will be in Oz in a few weeks
    I hope not. Wave 3 of the first year hasn't even appeared yet, except as some pre-orders for JB and EB...