Thread: TF Animated Ep10 - Sound and Fury. (Spoilers)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I am still not liking where this series is heading and its begining to frustrate me so I am thinking that I may just leave it be and stop watching it. This episode was the last straw for me and killed any hope I had for the series.

The little girl on the Pony was also too much.
    ________
    FREE X RATED VIDEOS
    Last edited by kup; 22nd March 2011 at 03:33 PM.

A little to the left... a little bit more...

I have to agree – whoever came up with the 'Princess on the Pony' supervillain should be sacked! It was embarrassing!

I’m also sick to death of Sari and her 'magical key'. If it’s not a ridiculous plot point one week, it’s a deus ex machina the next!

On the plus side – it’s great to finally see one of my absolute favourite characters – Soundwave – back in Transformers. He was great! Not the same as G1 Soundwave, but cool regardless. I also enjoyed Bulkhead being a hero finally. I just wish the writers would write more episodes centred around Prowl!

I also enjoyed the references to Kremzeek, and Daniel at the party!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Good episode.

Bulkhead is showing that he seems to be the only one really keeping tabs on the key and it's use, and realises that it's constant use is actually creating more trouble for everyone than any good it may do.

He's also successful at being the comic relief too. I don't see him as just being in that one role, he's more aware than people give him credit for. Also he seems to be the only one that megatron has any interest in as being any sort of threat due to his strength.
    ________
    LAMBORGHINI LM004
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:45 AM.

I loved it. G1 references were nice and a cool take on Soundwave (even if he is similar to Comics Shockwave with the logic stuff, I consider it a plus, they could be buddies!) Lame human villains aside, its really powering along nicely IMO.

so does soundwave have a spark?
    Or is he just some mundane computer with some decent AI?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

One would think so after having the allspark key poked into him several times and then him becoming fully self aware and free from megatrons direct control.
    ________
    Mazda 737C History
    Last edited by MV75; 11th March 2011 at 08:45 AM.

Yep, like the Dinobots once they are affected by the key I think they are given sparks.