Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: New Series Wild Mass Guessing

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    I'd rather see them return to realistic beast-moded Transformers. It's a far more popular concept (as demonstrated by the success of Beast Wars).
    Although one could argue against that by using the example of the Universe BW figures shelfwarming. Well, at least in my area they did.

I think, realistically, we'd see either a whole new series, or something that continues the movieverse. G1's a bit too far gone to do a proper TV series about without a total reboot of it.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverDragon View Post
    I think, realistically, we'd see either a whole new series, or something that continues the movieverse. G1's a bit too far gone to do a proper TV series about without a total reboot of it.
    I have to agree the 3rd option Goktimus outlined of a reboot is the most likely. I can't say that really sounds that appealing to me but you never know. I can't help but think where heading toward something that's going to be amix of G1 and Movie though.

It's obvious that Hasbro would rather forget the whole Beast Machines line. So if they were to continue the series after Beast Wars I say do so.

I mean it's their property they can do what they want with it, it seems to me that the fans are the ones clinging to continuity. If Hasbro was to dump BM I say replace it with Trans Tech or something new...

If anything look at the Bludgeon packaging Hasbro could build an outline from that using NEST human characters and the Beta Team Autobots (Arcee, Volt, and Sideswipe...) occasionally interacting with the Alpha Team (Prime and BB...)