Thread: Ben Procter shares RotF Concept Artwork

Default Ben Procter shares RotF Concept Artwork

Ben Procter shares Revenge of the Fallen Concept Artwork
    Source:TFW2005

I personally wish, those concepts of "Osprey"(I think Springer) and "Breakaway" made it in to the movie.
    Last edited by G1Optimal; 18th September 2009 at 11:38 AM.

At least we got them as toys. Same thing happened with the last movie with Wreckage and Arcee. Man, the conceptual design of Arcee looks better than what we got. Overload's arachnoid robot mode looks funky, but I prefer the robot mode we got with the EZ Collection figure. The female model they used for Alice looks way hotter than Isabel Lucas!

It appears that Depth Charge was slated to be in the movie too.

I don't like the look of Devastator, I'm glad they changed him.

Wow! Awesome!

Sometimes I love conept art more than the finished product in movie, game or figure.

It's great to see the origins of Breakaway and Depth Charge toys, no wonder they were good ones.

I soooooo want Hasbro to make that Arachnoid Constructicon Dump Truck, and Microwave bot.

But even more I want a scout toy based on the Model T bot, he would be an awesome buddy/arch enemy for Ransack who seems to share features of his design.

These concepts images are very nice

I also agree with Lord Zed that we need a Model T scout - another old land based seeker would be good to offset the air based Ransack.

Interesting on how Devastator looked earlier on as well.

awsome someone needs to enlarge pictures

Fantastic images although now I think it's a damn shame Breakaway wasn't in the movie...I'm not as sold on the toy but that is one very solidly designed Transformer - I think he would've been quite the fan favourite.

Other than that I'm spewing Osprey wasn't used either, much happier with the Arcee we've got, Overload looks like Taranatulas picked a fight with a Swiss army knife aaaand that hot chick is blue flame hot. More female pretenders in TF3 please!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    Wow! Awesome!
    But even more I want a scout toy based on the Model T bot, he would be an awesome buddy/arch enemy for Ransack who seems to share features of his design.
    +1. I want it bad.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    At least we got them as toys. Same thing happened with the last movie with Wreckage and Arcee. Man, the conceptual design of Arcee looks better than what we got. Overload's arachnoid robot mode looks funky, but I prefer the robot mode we got with the EZ Collection figure. The female model they used for Alice looks way hotter than Isabel Lucas!

It appears that Depth Charge was slated to be in the movie too.

I don't like the look of Devastator, I'm glad they changed him.
    I think, that is a Sideswipe Concept.

I love seeing all the concept art out there ..

Well now we know where the prototype mixmaster toy got his dopey up Mickey mouse expression. Interesting to note ol' mixmasters original designs had him pegged as an Autobot. Looks like the concept artist were as confused with Bay's script as the audiences. :P