Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bludgeon box pics

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    ...Wonder if Takara would pick the figure up and repackage in the Henkei line, that would rock - chromed parts (possibly the sword blade) and all!
    If not I wonder if it's possible to put silver leafing on the sword? I only wonder because the leafing might flake off when you put the sword in it's scabbard.

Best to spray paint it. but I forgot what was that spray paint D.Digger used before to chrome some of his figure parts.... and where to get it. Im so getting this figure.. maybe 2 even
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Yeah he's pretty much the colours I figured he'd be. Hasbro grey is a given on any Hasbro toy for years now. An I'm not suprised the Tank mode is darker as he is meant to fit into the Movie line, and the bight green look is a bit to cartoony.

Parts of the tank look quite nice, the stowage is a cool detail, but he suffers from the classic TF problem of I have a gaping hole in the front of my tank mode.

I like the darker green. Looks better than the green on G1 Bludgeon IMO.

Excuse me while I drool. Bludgeon looks badass. I love that you can stick one sword in a proper scabbard.

This may well be the first ROTF toy I buy... if it makes it to Australia (and if not I may even be motivated to hunt it down).

I (still) wants it. The front box art of the head is fugly but the actual head looks alright - interesting to note that they made him an actual upgrade on the bio and not a new character.

this would likely be the first and probably only ROTF toy that I buy.

but gosh, it looks like a really small toy in a really large box doesnt it

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    this would likely be the first and probably only ROTF toy that I buy.

but gosh, it looks like a really small toy in a really large box doesnt it
    I imagine him to be just a little taller than deluxe size - maybe he is just as tall as Universe Sunstreaker.

So far it looks like an 'in between deluxe and voyager' size but got pushed up in the official scale.

Quote Originally Posted by kup View Post
    I imagine him to be just a little taller than deluxe size - maybe he is just as tall as Universe Sunstreaker.

So far it looks like an 'in between deluxe and voyager' size but got pushed up in the official scale.
    pretty much like MIxmaster, now that cement mixer really aint that big, but by golly that box just takes a whole lot of airspace/shelfspace.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]