Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bludgeon box pics

Default Bludgeon box pics

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-...udgeon-168532/

As expected, looks like the paint applications are severely lacking when compared to the promo pic.

The green seems duller and the silver replaced by 'Hasbro gray'.

I hope the orange matches the G1 toy like the promo pic does. I can live with the dull green and the Hasbro gray can be painted over but the orange is much harder to touch up.

Hmmm that dull green is okay by me, rather than they give him bright green which in Hasbro's color factory would be flouro along the way. Wonder if Takara would pick the figure up and repackage in the Henkei line, that would rock - chromed parts (possibly the sword blade) and all!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Hmmm that dull green is okay by me, rather than they give him bright green which in Hasbro's color factory would be flouro along the way. Wonder if Takara would pick the figure up and repackage in the Henkei line, that would rock - chromed parts (possibly the sword blade) and all!
    If TakTom does that I will most certainly skip the ROTF release. However I doubt it as Bludgeon never featured in the Japanese continuity and is therefore an obscure character to them.

King Grimlock is just as obscure in Japan (hence the limited nature of its release). Perhaps TakaraTOMY could release Bludgeon as a store exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    King Grimlock is just as obscure in Japan (hence the limited nature of its release). Perhaps TakaraTOMY could release Bludgeon as a store exclusive.
    I think that he will be released as movie just like this one.

King Grimlock seems like a one off oddity but regardless, Grimlock is still a recognizable character in Japan while Bludgeon is not.

Probably one of the few ROTF figures i will by, so far only have Rampage and Ravage as i don't care to much for the look of the movie figures, so am catching up on G1 instead
    But Bludgeon does look good!

The tank looks like utter crap in that front box shot. Strange paint apps, hasbro grey...It almost looks like a KO to me. He looks great in his heavily photoshopped pictures though. :/

Come on Takara, do this one justice!

I knew I've seen Bludgeon's face before...

Quote Originally Posted by Gutsman Heavy View Post
    I knew I've seen Bludgeon's face before...

Yeah, I thought the same when it comes to the Box art. However the actual toy face seems more unique.

That's a mixture of green, brown and orange that would make Roadbuster jealous

He looks alright in robot mode, it's sad that there is no real effort in the detailing on the weapons on the tank.