Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 40% off GI Joe at Target this week

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I'm waiting for next years Firefly update, Comic pack 25th is my favourte for now

And yeah the sporadic stocking of Gi Joes has been a frustration since the line appeared some 3 months ago now. Collection one wave 2 (Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes wave) has also shown up at Uncle Pete's and just recently Toy's r Us. All 4 waves, Collection 1 wave one and 2 and collection 2 wave 1 and 2 should have come out at about the same time, However most stores seem to primarily stock wave 1 collection 1. it's no wonder that wave shelf warms as every store has them. While the other waves are harder to find and sell out quicker. I haven't seen Cover Girl or Lt Stone for ages now.

It's sorta the same with the Wolverine movie line, from time to time new figures have appeared, but they quickly vanish. While wave one sits on the shelf forever.

Although there's a pic on the card of Elite Viper I think he was pushed back a wave by Hasbro last minute.
    I've never seen the later Wolverine lines locally here. We're still stocked to the brim with the old wave, and not the good figures either. Sabretooth primarily pegwarms here.

It's gooten to the point that ordring overseas will actually cost about the same as buying them locally now, with the dollar being good again. Except we really got to buy in bulk to save on the shipping.

I already bought a few Elites and Eels from an overseas trip. They're really good figures and it's a shame we've never gotten them so far.

got 2 Claws today...

Shockwave vs Destro and Tunnel Rat vs Storm shadow.

Quote Originally Posted by JustOwen View Post
    got 2 Claws today...

Shockwave vs Destro and Tunnel Rat vs Storm shadow.
    At Target??

where?
    are they out?

I think he means the 25th Anniversary comic 2 packs, probably from TRU.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

got those from a friend today.

Shockwave has a lot of accessaries.

Does anyone know how to make the figures to hold on to their weapons?

Purchased these from the target sale and my staff discount for about $20 each. Mole Pod, Snake Trax ATV, Rockslide ATAV.

Just got back from Blacktown Target. Bought 2 Night Ravens - $20 each. the figures are priced $6.88 each, the Mole and Rockslide costs around $10. Eels and claw for $6.87 each. Good thing I begged off buying that NR before when it was on sale - now at this price, THIS is a SALE. See, they can discount it for that much, which just doesnt justify initial prices for these toys at all.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Just got back from Blacktown Target. Bought 2 Night Ravens - $20 each. the figures are priced $6.88 each, the Mole and Rockslide costs around $10. Eels and claw for $6.87 each. Good thing I begged off buying that NR before when it was on sale - now at this price, THIS is a SALE. See, they can discount it for that much, which just doesnt justify initial prices for these toys at all.
    I rather think they can't really discount them to this price normaly. Granted the initial movie prices were inflated much like all other toys these days, but I think it's just cause its clearance prices, and they want the stock gone much like when Target had TF Ultra's for $20

And despite Hasbro saying otherwise, I have my doubts as to wether we will see much new Joe stuff localy, once the shelves are clear.

Nonetheless I hope I can find a Night Raven I'm a not huge fan of the mould but $20 is acceptable.

Well if you cant there's still about 6 in Target Blacktown yesterday..... not a lot of shoppers were minding it. Target Blacktown is in Westpoint which is just next to the train station in Blacktown, so easy.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]