Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
I'm waiting for next years Firefly update, Comic pack 25th is my favourte for now

And yeah the sporadic stocking of Gi Joes has been a frustration since the line appeared some 3 months ago now. Collection one wave 2 (Paris Pursuit Snake Eyes wave) has also shown up at Uncle Pete's and just recently Toy's r Us. All 4 waves, Collection 1 wave one and 2 and collection 2 wave 1 and 2 should have come out at about the same time, However most stores seem to primarily stock wave 1 collection 1. it's no wonder that wave shelf warms as every store has them. While the other waves are harder to find and sell out quicker. I haven't seen Cover Girl or Lt Stone for ages now.

It's sorta the same with the Wolverine movie line, from time to time new figures have appeared, but they quickly vanish. While wave one sits on the shelf forever.

Although there's a pic on the card of Elite Viper I think he was pushed back a wave by Hasbro last minute.
I've never seen the later Wolverine lines locally here. We're still stocked to the brim with the old wave, and not the good figures either. Sabretooth primarily pegwarms here.

It's gooten to the point that ordring overseas will actually cost about the same as buying them locally now, with the dollar being good again. Except we really got to buy in bulk to save on the shipping.

I already bought a few Elites and Eels from an overseas trip. They're really good figures and it's a shame we've never gotten them so far.