Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MY DINO COMBINER

Hi Sound,

Great job. I reckon this custom will be 10 times better with a new head. I used the Movie Meg magnet head initially and there werent many people who liked it.. I didnt like it either.. then went with Supreme Starscream's head with a mod and made a world of difference. But awesome in the shot space of time to own your own dinotitan.

Question, I am curious to find out why you decided to put swoop on that angle? I would have gone abit higher with Sludge on the shoulder as it seems to interfere with the articulation in the arm.

Just my 2 cents.. well done.

Sludge went there because I dont have the piece that encloses unicrons hand so its just a big open gap if sludge isnt covering it ...

I wont be taking him apart anytime soon so im happy to not have much articulation..
    My interest in this project was to simply have a G1 looking Dinobot Combiner and i'm extremely happy i stumbled upon your work and the fact that u didnt mind helpin me ith ideas for it ...

In my eyes this is the show stopper of my collection but will gradually add improvements to it once more ideas come up

Big thanks to you Kelvin.. I owe you one

the dinobots on the arms look a bit weird to me. i prefer the traditional style where like on superion or menasor.

i remember when i watched transformers as a child i wonder why didnt the dinobots combine?

Well it was done in just shy of 4 days so yeah i guess there are lots of things i could do to make it better... I have been looking at it wondering what needs a bit of changing

I still think its awesome but seeing swoop there it looked like he was just stuck on for the laughs.

but maybe you could have him upright on the left arm with wings folded - which fold out to form a shield. and maybe you can use grimlock's (MP or Animated) Sword as the main weapon.

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    i remember when i watched transformers as a child i wonder why didnt the dinobots combine?
    This is why:

Now for Primus's sake, don't ever think anything so horrible again!

Quote Originally Posted by SOUNDBLASTER View Post
    it looks weird...

i was watching the TFs movie again the other day, and it was so sad to see devestator kick the crap out of the dinobots. seriously they were on screen for like a minute and they did barely anything. damn that glory hogging optimus prime.