Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokemon - I need to trade!

Default Pokemon - I need to trade!

Afternoon all!

I'm wondering if anyone here is a Pokemon gamer and if so are they able to trade via Wi-Fi? I have Diamond and am in need of a couple of characters, specifically:

- Sableye
    - Seedot/Nuzleaf/Shiftry
    - Houndour/Houndoom

- Bagon

- Tropius

I desperately want the first three as they are the only Dark Pokemon I have yet to get (I train Dark), I'd love a Bagon so I can finish off collecting the pseudo-legendaries, and Tropius isn't a must-have but would be cool if I could get one. Ideally I'd prefer them at lower levels but I'll take what I can. Benefit of breeding, right?

In return I do have a ton of Feebas if anyone is after the elusive little bugger, otherwise just name what you want within reason, anything except the legendaries and one-offs. I tried trading using the Globe thingy but found it ridiculous when I'd ask for a low-level Houndour and the other person would want a level 100 Kyogre or something just as ludicrous. I'm only after the basics, so please make it reasonable.

Cheers!

if i knew how to link mine to the internet id trade ya bagon and Houndour

I can give you any and all of them.

Do you have the TM Earthquake. I need one of them. And maybe some of the useful ones like Thunderbolt and Ice Beam etc
    I haven't looked at my Diamond in a while. I should check what other items i need.
    I'd ask for a Pokemon, but I have the all already....
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Hey guys.

My good man Trunksie came to my rescue with all the wants I have. But Golden Phoenix, if you're needing TM's I have plenty of every one, so just name what you want and I can always attach them to random low level Pokemon.

WOW, do you guys play Pokemon. Hey does anyone have the 12th Arceus? Also is anyone going to be buy Heart Gold and Soul Silver? If you guys want more stuff so bad just go and buy a action replay (I don't use action replay though)

I have Arceus, but what's the '12th' Arceus?

I am indeed going to buy SoulSilver, just sucks we have to wait until next year to get. Personally I'm still waiting for a Pokemon RPG on the Wii. They already have the battle element and graphics sorted out (Battle Revolution), so half the game is done.

I do also have an Aciton Replay but I only use it for items like Master Balls and TMs, and the special items like Oak's Letter and the Azure Flute. I don't use it to 'hack' my Pokemon like a lot of people do. I have no intention of screwing up my game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeve View Post
    I have Arceus, but what's the '12th' Arceus?

I am indeed going to buy SoulSilver, just sucks we have to wait until next year to get. Personally I'm still waiting for a Pokemon RPG on the Wii. They already have the battle element and graphics sorted out (Battle Revolution), so half the game is done.

I do also have an Aciton Replay but I only use it for items like Master Balls and TMs, and the special items like Oak's Letter and the Azure Flute. I don't use it to 'hack' my Pokemon like a lot of people do. I have no intention of screwing up my game.
    Ok kool. Do you have a second arceus?

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

This thread made me check out the latest platinum game. It's great. Still just up to getting the first badge as I'm training a magicarp that I hope will evolve to garados, and that should mean that I'd totally destroy rock pokemon.

I'll have to buy this one.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Ok kool. Do you have a second arceus?
    Sleeve just said he doesn't hack Pokemons!

Arceus isn't available yet, theres been no event for him, so anyone who has one has hacked it.

Cant wait for Soul Silver, great way to waste 60 hours instead of doing Uni work next year!
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

I think he means the arceus that was available when the 12th pokemon movie was released in japan.