Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSL

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Why don't you consider buying a NDSL from local retail? Yes it is more expensive but you are guaranteed to get the real deal plus you get warranty and customer support from Nintendo. Plus if you get a NDSL from eBay even if it is a real one it would come with an oversea power adaptor which would probably not work locally anyway i.e. waste of money. The red NDSL with the New Super Mario Bros. bundle that you can get locally is quite attractive.
    I hate the red one with mario logo on it. I only have money for this one, I read some of the feed back and it's 100% real. The description states that it comes with a power adapter for AU and a screen protector. This also comes with a crystal case because I asked nicely. Anyways thanks for the help dude!

Does any body know a hot case for the DS lite? Like a pouch? I have seen some kool ones like the hori multi pouch.

http://www.computeractive.co.uk/comp...ke-nintendo-ds

OOHHHH dear, I hope the one on ebay was not a counterfeit. I could get hurt!

MV75 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    Does any body know a hot case for the DS lite? Like a pouch? I have seen some kool ones like the hori multi pouch.
    I use one of these:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8525

I got mine from jbhifi for $10.

You can totally leave the ds in it while you play.

As for homebrew stuff, just buy this and you'll have the best one available:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

Comes with slot1&2 devices, (ram & rumble), microsd to usb adaptor and clear casings for the slot2 if you wanna change it.

The slot2 memory is 32MB. For slot1, I'm running a 8GB microsd card in mine, only costs like $25 for that card. And the sakura interface is great.

Oh yea, best thing about this bit of kit is that I can try before buying games, and keep all of my bought games on the device, no swappings carts ever again, and you can change the brightness in four steps. 1 dark to 4 brightest. The nds always seems to default to the brightest and battery life sucks, but I run mine on 2, and battery lasts significantly longer.
    Code:
    O o 
      _
     / --------------------------------
    |      IMMA FIRIN MA LAZAR!!!
     \_--------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by MV75 View Post
    I use one of these:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8525

I got mine from jbhifi for $10.

You can totally leave the ds in it while you play.

As for homebrew stuff, just buy this and you'll have the best one available:

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.14165

Comes with slot1&2 devices, (ram & rumble), microsd to usb adaptor and clear casings for the slot2 if you wanna change it.

The slot2 memory is 32MB. For slot1, I'm running a 8GB microsd card in mine, only costs like $25 for that card. And the sakura interface is great.

Oh yea, best thing about this bit of kit is that I can try before buying games, and keep all of my bought games on the device, no swappings carts ever again, and you can change the brightness in four steps. 1 dark to 4 brightest. The nds always seems to default to the brightest and battery life sucks, but I run mine on 2, and battery lasts significantly longer.
    It's a bit pricey.

I use an R4i card on my dsi and i got mario kart and yoshis island and a few others. I saw the nintendo rep at work today and i asked her if we were going to get the cool DSis that they have, all the crazy colorored ones.apparently the japanese get all the cool stuff and we get gay stock items
    ~

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Dkaris View Post
    I use an R4i card on my dsi and i got mario kart and yoshis island and a few others. I saw the nintendo rep at work today and i asked her if we were going to get the cool DSis that they have, all the crazy colorored ones.apparently the japanese get all the cool stuff and we get gay stock items
    AUS has the worst video console colors. No white ps3, no lime green and crimson red dsi, no black wii..........

Maybe i'll pickup a colorful DSi in Japan next month..hehe.

Unless you can read japanese, I'd highly advised against it. My sister-in-law got a DSi for her son when they went to Japan earlier this year only to discover the menus are in japanese (naturally) with no way to change them (legally). But they are cheaper at only $240 each.....
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Wow that sucks, i knew the firmware changed on DSi, but i didn't realise they took out the ability to change language! I guess that's part of their revitalised stance against importing