Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NDSL

Question NDSL

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOT-RED-NDS-L...ht_2537wt_1108
    If I bought this dsl and I also buy a clear crystal case for it. Would it get water marks? I use to have a black dsl and when I used the crystal case it would make water marks, please help me out here. BTW what's a good game to buy? Please don't say chrono trigger, guitar hero or GTA.

One more thing, does anyone know where I could get a anti glar screen shield from?

I'm not sure about the crystal case (I'm not even sure what you mean by watermarks... how is it getting wet? Do u mean sweat?)
    But, if i were to look for an anti-glare screen shield, i'd look on Play Asia or ask around in a local retailer like EB or Game Traders.
    As for games, there are heaps i could recommend, but some of my favourites are:
    Planet Puzzle League
    Elite Beat Agents (and it's Japanese counterpart Ouendan 1/2)
    Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
    Contra 4 (this is quite hard though!)
    New Super Mario Bros
    Mario Kart DS
    The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
    Metroid Prime Pinball
    Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (or it's sequels Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia, though i haven't played them, i'm sure they'd be good)

I thought this thread was going to be about Naked DSL plans. Oh, how wrong I was!

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I'm not sure about the crystal case (I'm not even sure what you mean by watermarks... how is it getting wet? Do u mean sweat?)
    But, if i were to look for an anti-glare screen shield, i'd look on Play Asia or ask around in a local retailer like EB or Game Traders.
    As for games, there are heaps i could recommend, but some of my favourites are:
    Planet Puzzle League
    Elite Beat Agents (and it's Japanese counterpart Ouendan 1/2)
    Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword
    Contra 4 (this is quite hard though!)
    New Super Mario Bros
    Mario Kart DS
    The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
    Metroid Prime Pinball
    Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow (or it's sequels Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia, though i haven't played them, i'm sure they'd be good)
    It's not wet. When something is glossy like a dsl touches other glossy stuff like a crystal case, it creates this yuck water mark affect. e.g if you have a black macbook and you place a white clear keyboard silicon over it, you see patches of water marks.

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    BTW what's a good game to buy? Please don't say chrono trigger, guitar hero or GTA.
    Buy a Cyclo DS Evolution for slot 1, and an Ezi 3-in-1 for slot 2, then get a hold of Quake 1 and Quake 2 and you can play them homebrew on your DS

Cyclo DS card info here -> http://www.cyclopsds.com/cgi-bin/cyclods/engine.pl

Buy them here -> http://www.ozmodchips.com/dsds-lite-c-8.html

Get the extra software needed to run Q1 and Q2 on your DS here -> http://quake.drunkencoders.com/
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Would you guys recommend me to get a ndsl red or a g1 1984 decepticon leader (I can't say his name) Complete original.

I bought a DS ages ago and never used it...Later tried the PSP and never used it either...I like to listen to my MP3 player when I'm using public transport/wasting time and use my PS3, 360 & Wii for gaming. My advise is buy the Transformer - he will be with you for life and, like a classic car, his price will only appreciate with age!

Question

I know this has ended http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOT-RED-NDS-L...ht_2537wt_1108
    But is there any chance it's a K.O? I mean he has a tri force gold ds but isn't that meant to come with phantom hour glass? Same goes for the pink nintendogs ds.

Have there even been any KO ds made? I don't wanna buy a non officially licensed nintedo ds lite system.

Why don't you consider buying a NDSL from local retail? Yes it is more expensive but you are guaranteed to get the real deal plus you get warranty and customer support from Nintendo. Plus if you get a NDSL from eBay even if it is a real one it would come with an oversea power adaptor which would probably not work locally anyway i.e. waste of money. The red NDSL with the New Super Mario Bros. bundle that you can get locally is quite attractive.