Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3131819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: October Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Broadside and Barrage.

OMG! the only insecticon I have to get!!! nice one gamblor! and broadside's got his missles! pretty hard to find!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    OMG! the only insecticon I have to get!!! nice one gamblor! and broadside's got his missles! pretty hard to find!
    Quote Originally Posted by Doubledealer View Post
    You gotta love Broadside. He looks like a robotic incarnation of one of my parents neighbours, a Dutch man who spends his weekend tending to his lawn in his big red clogs, snipping the lawn to perfection with what looks like toe clippers (an axe in Broadside's case). Looks kinda grumpy too.
    Broadside, where else can a massive carrier turn into a plane then into a brick with clogs.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblor916 View Post
    Broadside, where else can a massive carrier turn into a plane then into a brick with clogs.
    And not just any clogs...Clogs with wings! I think Broadside should be Red Bull's new mascot.

These few arrived at work today

Hero's of Cybertron Grimlock, Titanium Unicron (lost my other one), Titanium Sideswipe & Titanium Jazz. And on the side of them a Titanium Skeletor lol

How come the deluxe insecticons are so much?

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    They are I believe harder to get than the original ones

Quote Originally Posted by blackoptimus View Post
    I answered this last time you asked basically the same thing: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...&postcount=361

"The Deluxe Insecticons are 'rare' on this continent since they were never released in Australia at retail - any that are here have migrated individually at some point in the past 24 years. The fact that they never had a Japanese release as Transformers also adds to their relative scarcity."

They're rare in general because they only had a Western release and there are only so many Deluxe Insecticons to go around. Unlike their non-Deluxe, non-Bandai-Takatoku brethren who are onto their second rerelease - Takara will almost certainly never be able to reissue them, either.

Received Universe Dropshot (courtesy of blackie) and Botcon Flak (courtesy of llamatron) today in the mail (thanks again guys!) :

Last edited by Vector Prime; 26th October 2009 at 09:11 PM.

Got Armada Wheeljack thanks to SMHFConvoy. The alt mode of this toy is great and fits together seamlessly and the gull wings remind me of MASK thunderhawk though it doesn't 'quite' pull it off. Plus the struck out Autobot symbol is certifiably badass. I also love that minicon Wind Sheer is a minute version of a predator jet and is one of the best looking and articulated minicons i've come across so far.

However Wheeljack absolutely fails in robot mode. While having a decent amount of articulation, it's in all the wrong areas. As such Wheeljack is simply incapable of posing like the badass warrior that he is and at best can only pull off goofy enka moves.

Also it really doesn't help that his dual swords look more like two gigantic adult toys.

SGB is offline Rank 1 - New or Inactive

My latest BBTS order arrived this afternoon. Consists of:

Replacement Encore Ironhide (first one I ordered had damage on packaging; BBTS kindly let me keep it & sent the replacement free of charge)
    Universe Voyager Class Vector Prime
    Universe Voyager Class Decepticon Heavy Load
    Henkei Starscream
    Henkei Octane
    TFA Voyager Class Blitzwing
    Hasbro Skids reissue