Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformers Club 2008 - Topspin

Default Transformers Club 2008 - Topspin

TRANSFORMERS COLLECTORS' CLUB 2008 FREE MEMBERSHIP FIGURE

Here is TOPSPIN - the 2008 Transformers Collectors' Club FREE Membership Figure!
    http://www.transformersclub.com/topspin08.cfm

This is the FOURTH figure in the five figure Club Combiner series. Any Transformers Club member who's membership
    is active by March 16, 2008 will receive this figure FREE in the late spring/early summer. If you join after that deadline,
    you will be eligible for the 2009 figure and you may also purchase the previous four figures from the Transformers Club store.

*** Members joining and/or renewing after March 16th will receive the 2009 figure. ***

The final combiner piece will feature an all new Gestalt head mold and will complete the 5 year figure set. Also, if you have
    missed any of the previous figures, Skyfall, Landquake and/or Breakaway, they are available now for members to purchase
    in the Club store.

Be aware though, if you're planning to join now and then buy the rest of the combiner figures, the first figure from 2005 seems to be no longer available. At least as far as I could see.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    Be aware though, if you're planning to join now and then buy the rest of the combiner figures, the first figure from 2005 seems to be no longer available. At least as far as I could see.
    You mean Skyfall and Landquake? Yes they are still available US$20.00 each on member's price.

Breakaway & Landquake were available last I heard, not sure about Skyfall.

This one looks good (:

Eagerly waiting for Masterpiece Meister

It looks like Skyfall is still available, though it wasn't immediately obvious when doing a cursory search.
    SofaMan - Occasionally Battling Evil with his Mighty Powers of Indolence

Quote Originally Posted by SofaMan View Post
    It looks like Skyfall is still available, though it wasn't immediately obvious when doing a cursory search.
    Yeah, I just ordered my lot and joined membership.
    The online system can't accept my credit card and the staff has to manually issue me an order which will be processed next week...

Yeah, they are still trying to implement a new system to allow for automatic processing of Australian (and some other countries) Credit Cards. They have to process our credit card orders manually, which can take time to do. The last time I ordered from them, it took about 10 days, and in that time our dollar dropped by 7 US cents, costing me an extra $180 because it wasn't processed automatically when the order was placed.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yeah, they are still trying to implement a new system to allow for automatic processing of Australian (and some other countries) Credit Cards. They have to process our credit card orders manually, which can take time to do. The last time I ordered from them, it took about 10 days, and in that time our dollar dropped by 7 US cents, costing me an extra $180 because it wasn't processed automatically when the order was placed.
    yeah..my order was entered into the system last week but the staff said they will process it sometime this week, so i hope they will mail it out fast?

If you don't mind me asking, how much is it setting you back Iceburn?
    I'm still thinking about joining, but I get very mixed reviews from other international members.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by i_amtrunks View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how much is it setting you back Iceburn?
    I'm still thinking about joining, but I get very mixed reviews from other international members.
    It's US$89 for just membership fee as griffin would have mentioned it before. It's expensive for international members but I guess there's a price to pay.
    However, I'm prepared for it as I'm going to use it to get the Botcon 2008 box set. I've also used it to buy the discounted Astrotrain and Airazor at just US$99 for both.

So I think that have saved me quite a sum of money from not being a member of. In a way, it would also benefit fans in melbourne in shipping any TFCC figures over here in the state. I believe STL would be joining soon so it's still an advantage.