Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revoltech Beachcomber

Default Revoltech Beachcomber

Well im back and after making my Revoltech Perceptor I decided that Perceptor needed a friend. And looking at Hotrods second head with the green visor I thought of one of my favorite G1 characters Beachcomber always loved the G1 episode Golden Lagoon.

Anyway Beachcomber is made mainly from Revoltech Hotrod, but I also used Revoltech Megatrons shoulders. I also had to sacrifice a G1 beachcomber for the chest, waist, roll cage parts and wheels and spot lights.
    I’m very happy with the way he came out also added his Golden Lagoon, Golden hand.

Also have to say a big thanks to fellow revoltech customiser Robvega214 (TFW2005), who when I showed him a problem I had with the wheels on his shoulders, a day later he replied back with step by step pictures on how to solve the problem, I couldn’t have done it this well without his help!

Also since i have a few now, also added some pics of the Revoltech War
    Anyway enjoy

Thats freakin awesome

Are all those seeker ones made from revoltech Starscreams ?

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Wow - that's amazing. How did you make his components - they all look like they're designed for a mass-produced Revoltech Beachcomber? (As opposed to the bits that look like they were actually salvaged from a G1 Beachcomber.) And I love the Golden Lagoon homage. This looks so much better than the official Revoltech Leeformers.

Awesome. But you've put Prime in such a major disadvantage in this Revoltech war. Whereas Megsy has Elite seeker warriors, Prime only has ..

Jetfire - might be able to help but a teensy tiny blast on the chest shuts the big lug out.
    Rodimus - sure he's gallant and all that but is a hotheaded reckless dude
    Perceptor- erm if he's not the IDw version, kiss the war over
    and now

Beachcomber - he's a freakin hippy ! He's a make peace not war dude... aaaargh Prime is gonna get killed....
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Thanks For the nice comments

Quote Originally Posted by SOUNDBLASTER View Post
    Thats freakin awesome

Are all those seeker ones made from revoltech Starscreams ?
    Yep all were Starscream at 1 point, Just used the King Toys Mini Seekers for the wings and custom made the cones

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    Wow - that's amazing. How did you make his components - they all look like they're designed for a mass-produced Revoltech Beachcomber? (As opposed to the bits that look like they were actually salvaged from a G1 Beachcomber.) And I love the Golden Lagoon homage. This looks so much better than the official Revoltech Leeformers.
    What parts? the chest is mostly styrene and also useing Aves Apoxie Sculpt

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Awesome. But you've put Prime in such a major disadvantage in this Revoltech war. Whereas Megsy has Elite seeker warriors, Prime only has ..

Jetfire - might be able to help but a teensy tiny blast on the chest shuts the big lug out.
    Rodimus - sure he's gallant and all that but is a hotheaded reckless dude
    Perceptor- erm if he's not the IDw version, kiss the war over
    and now

Beachcomber - he's a freakin hippy ! He's a make peace not war dude... aaaargh Prime is gonna get killed....
    Yea i know but up next will be Astrotrain, then after him Prowl, Bluestreak and Smokescreen, so they should help the Autobots

Awesome stuff dude!

farken sweet as dude.
    beachcomber's chest looks like its straight out of the factory injection moulds!!!
    i cant believe that its mostly styrene and apoxy sculpt....
    Very clean lines!!

great job on the arms, wheels and overall paintwork too.

mad skills - you has it.

ooooh do Ultramagnus with armour please!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Absolutely fantastic!!!

You have a real talent there!

That's some nice sculpting there.