Thread: ROTF Leader Optimus/Jetfire Combo

Default ROTF Leader Optimus/Jetfire Combo

Hey, well i was a little bored, so i decided to take some pictures of my ROTF Leader Optimus/Jetfire Combo, i also brought the Gears of War Weapon Pack to give him two big LED guns

Jolt and Ratchet Help to Combine!

Jet Prime Awakens!

A Few Side Views

Gun Close ups

Birds Eye View

Die Megatron! (Dont Have a The Fallen yet(), so i cant rip off his Face!)

Well thats a few pictures of my Jet Prime even though its not movie accurate its still one of my favorite figures, It offers a tricky transformation to make them combine and there is alot of options to pose the wing pannles and arms.
    I really like the Gun set, The Blue LEDs look nice but they didnt come out to bright with the photos, it looks alot brighter in person!
    The main fault for me is the lack of posibility with the legs and feet, ive tried to make them more streamlined but i cant figure out a way

I was Wondering if anybody else had This figure and if they had some pictures they could post?
    Ive seen a few different types of combinations with the feet and the wing areas so i would like to see if anyone has theres transformed differently?

Any opinions and photo tips would be welcome, this is the first time ive taken some proper photos of a figure so please be nice

Very nice pics and the guns work great. Can't offer any advice re feet, sorry!

You've all possibly already seen this guy's work.

Check out those feet!

In the first pic I could imagine Jolt saying "tickle, tickle". I don't have these figures yet ..but I will get them, dig up this thread and post pics. Great pics btw.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Thanks guys, i was thinking of posting more pics, but nobody seems intersted.
    lol ive nearly figured out how to get the feet in a different pose a picture of buster prime with jetfire shows a better angle maybe ill post those up.