Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GI JOE Rise of Cobra on Clearance at Kmart

Quote Originally Posted by Fungal Infection View Post
    Well, I caved in big time and grabbed the Night Raven and Pit. Haven't opened the Pit yet as I'm still wondering where I'm going to display the Night Raven! But the Night Raven is much better than I thought - love the pump action missile firing feature and the size and design is much better in the flesh than the pictures on the box would have you believe. Two thumbs up!

PS. Has anyone seen the Ice Dagger on sale anywhere?
    Well the question is has anyone has seen Ice Dagger anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Deceptic_Optics View Post
    Well the question is has anyone has seen Ice Dagger anywhere?
    I have, but only once.

Still on the fence about the Night Raven, even at the cheap price. Any chance of some photos Fungal?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Zed View Post
    I have, but only once.

Still on the fence about the Night Raven, even at the cheap price. Any chance of some photos Fungal?
    yeah i knew you would say that Lord_Zed, been hunting for him for a while as well. I got the night raven but never really manage to go around opening it. maybe i should really open it tonight

Pics of the Night Raven:

If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

foor is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

So does anyone know when this sale ends? Still pondering picking up some vehicles while the gettin's good.

Well I havn't been into kmart today, so I don't know. But these were priced with clearance ticketing, so I imagine they are still on sale. And maybe in another few weeks depending on the particular store they may be reduced further!!!

Quote Originally Posted by foor View Post
    So does anyone know when this sale ends? Still pondering picking up some vehicles while the gettin's good.
    well i think they are on clearence till they are gone i think the price drop every 2 weeks

I decided to open the Pit last night and put it together - f#@k me, this is a bitch. The asssembly is easy enough but its the stickers!! Six sheets of stickers to apply!!! It took me 2 and half hours last night and another 2 hours today to finish applying all of them. That includes having to trim stickers to fit on certain sections and correct placements which dont make sense. Now I know why I don't miss stickers on TFs.... But that aside, this is a massive playset with ounces of playability. Its base mode is considerably bigger than Brave Max and when raised and spread out, it stands as tall as him as well. One thing that did disappoint was some of the furniture was made out of cardboard pieces which you fold, join and put together - cheapened what would otherwise be a very good set. And the fact that its so damn huge means that unless you have space, its always going to be folded up in mobile pit mode. The included Hawk figure is a good bonus, I definately prefer it to the carded jetpack version although it does lack a stand. For $99, I can't recommend this enough, I'd never have touched it at TRU's $249. Two massive thumbs up!!
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Fungal Infection
    Mind posting some photos for us to have a look?

i second that