Thread: offical iminiatures & rpgaming thread 2.0

Default offical iminiatures & rpgaming thread 2.0

hi guys hope you enjoy the name of the thread i hope its in good "taste" lol.

anyway onto business lol

in this thread just post if you have an idea for a gamming day (because there arent any transfromers games, or atleast to my knowledge, that have to do with miniatures or rpgs).

i myself am starting up a sw rpg group up if anyone wants in, plus anyone up for star wars minis, just post here lol

Quote Originally Posted by kuzzy
    because there arent any transfromers games, or atleast to my knowledge, that have to do with miniatures or rpgs
    Transformers Attacktix. Come over some time and I'll show you how to play it. It's surprisingly a lot of fun despite its simplicity.

In terms of RPGs, unfortunately there are none. Although back in 2004 we had one member (Belinda) who ran a TF RPG campaign using the BESM system. I played Reflector (that way I could be in 3 places at the same time!) and dirge was very in character as Blades. Fun times. (^_^)

Every time I skim past header for this thread, my brain tries to rearrange the unfamiliar words "iminiatures" and "rpgaming" into dictionary words that it recognises. This time it read it as: "official immature & rampaging thread".

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow
    This time it read it as: "official immature & rampaging thread".
    Sounds like a thread about Michael Bay's tastes. (zing!)