Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8292979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1047

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    What are real gear tfs worth?
    It depends on the character but in general loose real gears have sold from between approx $6 to $30 with an average of about $15-16.
    Sealed go for more as one would expect, between $13 to $48 with the average being about $25-27.

A few more tips. While ebay can give you an idea of prices, when making a private sale most people will reduce that price by 10% to compensate for not having to pay ebay sales fees.
    Contrariwise if they take paypal they may then increase the price by 3-5% to cover fees (most will mention when doing this).
    And lastly, when selling in bulk most people will reduce the total price further (all depends on demand or how quickly the seller wants the items gone) in order to entice buyers.

Is $75 for a (MISB) ROTF Mindwipe a good price?
    TF Figs of 2023:
    1) WnR Springer
    2) Legacy Bludgeon
    3) Legacy Leo Prime/Nemesis Leo Prime.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    Negative.

Quote Originally Posted by klystron View Post
    That's about sold market price on ebay, however private sales should at least be 12-15% less than that, so a $65 price would be ball park, obviously box condition and a few other factors are important.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

What would the ideal price for a YotG Soundwave be these days? I really should've paid attention to it when it was on clearance at Myer for $99 ugh

Oh and what would the ideal price for a Hasbro MP-02 with a broken finger be? Someone's asking $250 for theirs on Facebook but not sure if that's reasonable or not.

Quote Originally Posted by nalops View Post
    What would the ideal price for a YotG Soundwave be these days? I really should've paid attention to it when it was on clearance at Myer for $99 ugh

Oh and what would the ideal price for a Hasbro MP-02 with a broken finger be? Someone's asking $250 for theirs on Facebook but not sure if that's reasonable or not.
    I'd go $150ish posted for YOTG Soundwave. Being a left field colour scheme, it didnt set the place on fire when it was released.

As for the MP02, $250 isn't *too* bad considering if you were to go the Takara route you'd need to buy Soundwave then fork out extra for the 2 cassette packs which do add up... but that broken finger? That's the sort of stuff that would keep me up at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'd go $150ish posted for YOTG Soundwave. Being a left field colour scheme, it didnt set the place on fire when it was released.

As for the MP02, $250 isn't *too* bad considering if you were to go the Takara route you'd need to buy Soundwave then fork out extra for the 2 cassette packs which do add up... but that broken finger? That's the sort of stuff that would keep me up at night.
    Awesome, thank you so much. There's a YotG Soundwave going for $210 that I was considering but could probably get it for less than that.

I asked about the finger and they replied that "its just where the nubs that connect the finger to hand are loose". Doesn't seem too bad but yea, not sure.

Anyone got a rough ballpark of what Encore Sky Lynx (MIB) and YOTH MP Optimus go for? I’m thinking with a lot of this year looking impossible for work with extended lockdown, I’m probably gonna have to sell off some stuff to be able to meet the rest of my Unicron cost.

My YOTH does unfortunately have a few issues, including a breakage on a smoke stack (fixed seemingly seamlessly) and some scratches on the back of a hand (no idea how that happened).
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Would 6 WST loose and complete be worth 150 + postage? They're OP, Megatron, Jazz, Soundwave, Starscream and Thrust.

How much should leo prime MP cost? Theres one at zing.