Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 849499100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1047

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    I saw someone on Facebook looking for UW Guardia/Defensor i paid around $300 for it originally i think but just wondering how much it’s worth?
    About the same. There's one in the sales yard MISB for $285.
    I dont see them being worth much more than that.

Anyone have any idea of the value of a loose complete Euro G1 Fearswoop?

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Anyone have any idea of the value of a loose complete Euro G1 Fearswoop?
    I sold a near complete one for around $30 a few years ago

Anyone know the rough value of x9 ravage (misb i think I haven’t got it yet)
    Got one in a trade and if i sell it want to know a rough price, research shows 300-400usd

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxius._ View Post
    Anyone know the rough value of x9 ravage (misb i think I haven’t got it yet)
    Got one in a trade and if i sell it want to know a rough price, research shows 300-400usd

Ebay shows that a loose complete one sold for about $380 AUD

And currently there are two MIB ones for between $650 and $700.

Any ideas what a MOSC vintage Skydive is worth? I'm having trouble finding a price due to them being available as a re-release.

What's a fair price for a unopened Takara Animated Voyager Wingblade Optimus Prime or the standard Hasbro Voyager Optimus Prime?

What would be a reasonable price for a (genuine) MP-21 Bumble? I see one on eBay from SA for $150 including postage but that seems a little excessive to me.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Quote Originally Posted by Choos View Post
    What would be a reasonable price for a (genuine) MP-21 Bumble? I see one on eBay from SA for $150 including postage but that seems a little excessive to me.
    That doesn't seem unreasonable if it's MISB given how the MP market goes. But if he's open though, yes, seems excessive to me also.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    That doesn't seem unreasonable if it's MISB given how the MP market goes. But if he's open though, yes, seems excessive to me also.
    Appreciate the quick reply, copied from eBay:

"Condition

Figure is in good used condition, joints are tight, paint is good; transforms well. Right rear view mirror doesn't affix properly, needs pin pushed in (as pictured). Box has some small scratches (please see photos of actual item)

Postage and Handling

As a standard, I will offer postage in an eBay flat rate box. The item will be lined with bubble wrap and/or packing peanuts and secured to best try to prevent damage. This option will ensure tracking on all sent items and provide better buyer protection. Signature on delivery is also available for an additional $3.00.
    "

Every review I have watched (and my G2 Gold Bumble) shows only the left review mirror plugs in for vehicle accuracy and the other mirror is actually a spare.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Anyone have pricing advice for these RID figures, need to sell. All are opened but all havnt been touched in years. Quillfire only has 1 of 2 accessories.