Page 34 of 105 FirstFirst ... 142429303132333435363738394454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Quote Originally Posted by valkyrie_76 View Post
    Just asking how much these books would be? I originally bought them years ago at $40 a pop (the larger books) and the hard cover one was a little more. The smaller books at the top were slightly cheaper. Also one other point is that 'Best of Transformers' book has been signed by Simon Furman.

Those books were really expensive back when they came out.

I haven't noticed a lot of interest in these though as most stories have been reprinted again by IDW. These original trades were of better quality though, particularly the UK reprints. I think you could ask $40 for the UK trades and the hardcover US trades and around $30 for the softcover US ones.

The Best of UK/Simon Furman signed book should be worth a bit more. I think you could ask for a high ammount and then drop it if there's no interest?

The Wreckers book is cheap at Target if people can still find it. I don't think you'd get more than $20 for it at this stage. Maybe hang on to that until it goes out of print. There's likely to always be demand for that story from fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Heh yeah japanese box - change that 1 into a 2 at least
    Oh yeah! I've never seen a JP Triggerhappy, though i wouldn't mind one...had a Triggerhappy as a kid and I consider it a miracle that I never broke Blowpipe with that really ill conceived joint! I used to have a JP Slugslinger, sold the box and insert alone for approx 70something! I'm beginning to regret doing that, but for me, if it's MIBs (Strictly Speaking)...that includes instructions and Cybertron/Destron Card too (where applicable).

Is that price accurate even in Japan Skull?
    Recent Acquisitions: JP Buster 100%, JP Anime Galvatron MISB

Quote Originally Posted by Dante112011 View Post
    Oh yeah! I've never seen a JP Triggerhappy, though i wouldn't mind one...had a Triggerhappy as a kid and I consider it a miracle that I never broke Blowpipe with that really ill conceived joint! I used to have a JP Slugslinger, sold the box and insert alone for approx 70something! I'm beginning to regret doing that, but for me, if it's MIBs (Strictly Speaking)...that includes instructions and Cybertron/Destron Card too (where applicable).

Is that price accurate even in Japan Skull?
    Yeah the Takara G1 boxed Target Masters seem seem harder to find than the Headmasters for sure, usually looking at around $250+ for MIB one on ebay. I recall seeing a triggerhappy in osaka but the was around $300 so i didnt take much notice. Unfortunatly most of the takara G1's on ebay are poor quality which pushes up the price for good ones even more.

How much for the japanese exclusive headmasters with no box? Is there one thats harder to come by than the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    How much for the japanese exclusive headmasters with no box? Is there one thats harder to come by than the rest?
    After the advent of the KOs, I'd say about $150 to 180 each without box, with Shuffler being the most expensive... $700+ without box.

Considering getting myself a King Poseidon gift set, what's a fair price for them these days.

I've been offered one with a somewhat average box for $650

Quote Originally Posted by Aqua Prime View Post
    Considering getting myself a King Poseidon gift set, what's a fair price for them these days.

I've been offered one with a somewhat average box for $650
    How "average" is the box? Any tears, rips, etc? What flaws?

What about paperworks?

As far as I am concerned, the King Poseidon giftset is almost all about the box and the Japanese paperworks.

If these are not in acceptable condition to you and complete, I wouldn't recommend because you can get a complete Piranacon for half that price. However, with that being said, $650 is still a pretty good price for that giftset. It used to be a lot more expensive.

[QUOTE=heroic_decepticon;260832]

As far as I am concerned, the King Poseidon giftset is almost all about the box and the Japanese paperworks. /QUOTE]

Agreed

He comes with all paperwork, the bots are in immaculate condition. The front looks great but the back is pretty average.

From the photo, it looks okay.

Sounds like a good deal to me!

how much is menasor weapons/accessories lot worth?
    LF: G1/Henkei/SOC/others
    For Sale/Trade:Misc TF Sale
    Want List: WSTs, SCF PVCs, Henkei, Classics