Page 54 of 105 FirstFirst ... 344449505152535455565758596474 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Ravage,

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=261182330052
    My phones playing up, i cant access details (dates, bid history etc)but it'll give you some idea as to it's worth

Very cool item

How much to the Kreon microchangers go for in the stores? We don't get them out here in the bush. I've seen a few different sales for the entirety of Wave 1 (12 figures) on ebay, all averaging about $70 including postage from the USA. Is this a good price or a rip-off?

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Wow that is cool, never seen that. Not sure on the price but vinatge wallpaper in general is very expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Ravage,

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/vie...d=261182330052
    My phones playing up, i cant access details (dates, bid history etc)but it'll give you some idea as to it's worth

Very cool item
    Thanks heaps for the info guys...I had a bit of a dig around ebay but didnt find anything...must of been using the wrong filter or keywords

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    How much to the Kreon microchangers go for in the stores? We don't get them out here in the bush. I've seen a few different sales for the entirety of Wave 1 (12 figures) on ebay, all averaging about $70 including postage from the USA. Is this a good price or a rip-off?
    IIRC, Target has them at $4 a pop.
    Does seem a bit steep, but considering your location, perhaps its worth paying extra and avoiding all the hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    IIRC, Target has them at $4 a pop.
    Does seem a bit steep, but considering your location, perhaps its worth paying extra and avoiding all the hassle.
    Cheers for that mate! I got the preview wave off ebay so they worked out at $5 each. $6 may be a bit much (sounds so little but it's a price increase by 50% from in-store and there's 12 of them) so hopefully either I'll see them cheaper on ebay or one of these days get down to somewhere that has some decent shopping

Oh, and out of interest, looking at them on ebay, there is one guy charging &$5.78 per Kreon, and then $39 postage!!! Somehow I can't see a lot of people wanting to pay $45 for a $4 toy
    Last edited by BigTransformerTrev; 22nd March 2013 at 12:47 PM.

Ok guys..... I have an item that I think is somewhat special and chasing an evaluation. I'm not sure how much I should sell him for.

Now the way the story goes is I'm the 2nd owner of this item. The original owner found it in the back of a cupboard a few years ago. The tap has peeled away from one side and I was sold the item as MIB. The toy has never been played with but I reckon she would have transformed him at least once. I've never done it on this figure.

Styrofoam is in excellent condition with Roller living behind the paper flap up top.

Roller's wheels and Prime's acc still sealed in their baggies

OP's instructions which looks like the tape has been opened to look at the acc and stickers still intact.

So how much is it worth?

Ah, the 1991 Gold Box Prime. My favourite. Part of the classic reissues, although never identified on the box as such. Brand new, back in the day +/- $56, today, worth about $95-110 as a starting point, the slew of reissues dont help, depending on demand (eBay etc) you may get slightly more.

Yeah this reissue line does'nt get much love - if you get an offer of $200 take it!

To the best of my knowledge, this line was the last to give us Wheeljack and Sunstreaker.

That's a very nice piece Aqua Prime.