Page 81 of 105 FirstFirst ... 6171767778798081828384858691101 ... LastLast

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Ok cheers for that mate. Haven't had a chance to make sure it's 100% complete yet, but hopefully it is! Last one sold on ebay for roughly 450 aud! Crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra Mackness View Post
    Not too sure about G2 Grimlock as I've never really looked into it, but the S.T.A.R.S. base is pretty rare to find complete and not in a destroyed through play state. It also had multiple components so online sellers tend to separate them and they are all pretty expensive. I got super lucky obtaining mine a couple of years ago, but still paid in excess of $150 AUD for just the base and poster with a handful of bios.

If anyone does have a complete STARS base set, the TFwiki could do with a photo.

I used to have two of them (one was Autobot HQ, the other for the Decepticons), but alas I haven't been able to find them at my parents' place (I suspect they've been chucked ). I did manage to take a photo of one of one of them in 1999; shortly after getting Big Convoy, I decided to recreate the scene from the Matrix Quest when Thunderwing blasts Powermaster Prime w/ the Tainted Matrix.

Mine currently functions as Teletran-1

Quote Originally Posted by TFwiki
    This article is in need of images.
    Specifics: An actual photo would be splendid.
    Here's the TFwiki link.

I have some MP's that I used to display but have been replaced by new versions of the characters. A 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime (original not DVD version) with a broken Megatron. A TT reissue of MP-2. A Hasbro MP Starscream. A MP-4 from Target and a MP-6 Skywarp all sitting in my cupboard collecting dust. Boxes of the Japanese MP's are in good condition Hasbro MP's boxes are average. Is there a market for these MP's? How much do they go for?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Wow, the STARs base looks really nice, especially for something of its age.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Does anyone know the value of Tonka Transformers Charlie Chopper? I haven't been able to find any on eBay.

Default DOTM TF's, need an evaluation on the lot if anyone is clued up on pricing enough.

Hi guys, any help with an evaluation on this lot would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for the insane picture size, i dont know how to make it smaller

I bought all this stuff new in store, and its been in my walk in wardrobe ever since.

[IMG][/IMG]

Most of the DOTM shelfwarmed, so I don't think they've gained that much value. I'd probably just put them up at whatever retail price is for their class. I know I've seen Thundercracker's wave on clearance in some places. There could be some I don't know about that have increased greatly.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust