Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

What's it worth?

* MISB Hasbro Alternators Smokescreen
    * MISB Takara MP-4 Convoy

Quote Originally Posted by kovert View Post
    What's it worth?

* MISB Hasbro Alternators Smokescreen
    * MISB Takara MP-4 Convoy
    I have no idea what they are worth but you should elaborate as to if your MP-4 was an import or purchased locally from Target. The Target ones were opened and double taped by Hasbro. I bet that lowers the resale value.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I have no idea what they are worth but you should elaborate as to if your MP-4 was an import or purchased locally from Target. The Target ones were opened and double taped by Hasbro. I bet that lowers the resale value.
    Good point. Yep, the MP-4 was double-taped by Hasbro Australia.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    As an MISB/MIB collector I wouldn't take that into account but it's a fair point.

MISB Hasbro Smokescreen imho is worth $75 - $95, the MP-4, well, $250 - $800 depending on method of sale and condition of box and the person buying it
    If selling on e-bay all prices must take into account their fees plus (if used) the paypal fees which add up to approximately 12.9% to the sale.
    I still function.....................while killing threads. ;-)

speaking of alternators...i have a hasbro alternaters silverstreak which i bought from a collectables shop maybe 2 years ago and have not opened, but i don't know if it was already opened or still originally sealed (i didn't think to ask at the time). what do you think i could get for it and how much of a difference in this case does sealed or not sealed make? is there any way i could tell by looking at it? i'll have to find it in the garage.

Whats does a Green BAPE Prime go for these days? MIB.

Thanks for the info guys.

Re Alternators Silverstreak, could you check whether it's been double taped? There should also be a bubble around the toy inside the box with a strip of soft plastic to keep the doors from opening.

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    If you're referring to the G1 mould, it's the most expensive of the three colour variants (grey camo & red camo) & the first to be released. I sold mine MISB @ 6 months ago for $250 from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullcruncher View Post
    Didn't realize how hard it was to find sales info for this. With all the KOs I can't see when a real MP10A got sold and how much. MP10 red BAPE recently sold for $600 MIB and a MISB one got sold for nearly $900. The green would be upwards from there but how much more is the question.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    If you're referring to the G1 mould, it's the most expensive of the three colour variants (grey camo & red camo) & the first to be released. I sold mine MISB @ 6 months ago for $250 from memory.
    I confirm your memory is correct