Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 819196979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1047

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

Even the RRP would help so I know what price to come down from, because my bigger concern is space;

I've got a Supreme ROTF Devastator. Awkward that I'm selling it with the announcement of the Studio Series figure (even if that isn't the reason). That probably killed the niche demand for an opened one. But I'm asking because it's awkward. Have the instructions, but probably not mint instructions. Again, I don't even remember the RRP or eventual clearance price of this or how to find that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee2000 View Post
    Even the RRP would help so I know what price to come down from, because my bigger concern is space;

I've got a Supreme ROTF Devastator. Awkward that I'm selling it with the announcement of the Studio Series figure (even if that isn't the reason). That probably killed the niche demand for an opened one. But I'm asking because it's awkward. Have the instructions, but probably not mint instructions. Again, I don't even remember the RRP or eventual clearance price of this or how to find that out.
    From memory he was around 125-150 at Target here

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    From memory he was around 125-150 at Target here
    Might start at $70 and just hope that's not too offensive then, but haven't looked it over yet. Anyway thanks, that sounds right.

I know for a fact they have been selling for several hundred on eBay in the last couple years, that will calm down but not straight away, I'd get on and list it as soon as you can. maybe start there as an auction.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Wow. That's not what I was expecting at all. Will definitely get it ready tomorrow whatever I decide to do. Maybe average my expectations with that suggestion for a similar price.

What would be current value of WST collection? Specifically Silverstreak Thundercracker and Skywarp. A Google search tells me TC and Warp are rare? So therefore I can't find any decent listings for a price. I don't want to ask top dollar, but I don't wanna undersell either.

Is it good to use ebay for comparing prices for items you are selling?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Is it good to use ebay for comparing prices for items you are selling?
    It can be, however make sure to mainly use the Sold listings (found by clicking Sold Items in the refine search section) as that will show you the prices people are actually paying.
    You'll find tons of "buy it now" listings for ridiculously high prices but generally those never sell, so they shouldn't be taken as evidence of the actual value of the items in question.
    Obviously if the "buy it now" items are around the same price as the sold listings then yes, you can use those to get your values.

I couldnt find sold listings on my phone so used whats for sale. What are real gear tfs worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    I couldnt find sold listings on my phone so used whats for sale. What are real gear tfs worth?
    If you're on the mobile , use the filter button on the left hand side and select completed listings then done. Should work that way.