Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 8595100101102103104105
Results 1,041 to 1,047 of 1047

Thread: The Price Check/What is it worth Thread

I thought those dcon designs were quite unique and awesome

Yeah I think they differ a little to the western releases? Not really sure as I got them for the kids then they never used them!

May well be a silly question but anyone know a reasonable price to pay for a SS86 Grimlock? I saw one for A$240 which seems a lot but I don’t really know.

JJJ is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Well, that's around a 250% increase in what it sold for only two years ago, at mass-market retail on pretty much every shelf it might be imagined on. There will be tens of thousands of the things out there.

Seems unreasonable to me, and I would guess that it can be found elsewhere for a lot less if you are patient and look around. In fact if you search for "studio series Grimlock" instead of "ss86 Grimlock" on ebay you can get it for a lot less from within Australia (although yes there is a late tax - I'd grab this one if it were me).

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ View Post
    Well, that's around a 250% increase in what it sold for only two years ago, at mass-market retail on pretty much every shelf it might be imagined on. There will be tens of thousands of the things out there.

Seems unreasonable to me, and I would guess that it can be found elsewhere for a lot less if you are patient and look around. In fact if you search for "studio series Grimlock" instead of "ss86 Grimlock" on ebay you can get it for a lot less from within Australia (although yes there is a late tax - I'd grab this one if it were me).
    Thank you on both accounts!
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Was watching one (here in Ozstralia) and it indeed went for in excess of A$240. Kinda hope they reissue this one.
    Ba weep granna weep ninny bong

Hey I’m thinking of selling my LG Ginrai and Godbomber set, they are the individual releases, i have a friend interested and was looking into prices, ebay sold listings are around $500 which seems high personally but i also can’t remember what i paid on release so maybe it’s not as bad as it seems?

Anyway wondering what they retailed for and maybe what people recently sold them for