Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LintHart's "Study" ;-) - No 56k or mobiles, you've been warned.

I can tell that you must be "studying" Transformerology.

Excellent collection!

. OooooooHHH!!! You sure that's a "study room"? SP neat and tidy hmmmm, liking the white shelves...makes the colorful figures 'pop' out .... hope those windows were open only for the pic taking coz seriously that sunlight's making me AAARARARGAGAAGGhHHHH!!! Thanks for posting Linthart! Am thinking now of changing prolly my shelvings to white ones.... when I get the moolah for it.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

A little to the left... a little bit more...

Wow... you have a Masterpiece Blurr!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart View Post
    relentless advertising in my sig (i assume) caught the attention of Blink90210 who had a friend looking to sell it. That was truely a happy day when he hooked that up for me in true champion form
    so yeah, if not for me your life would be incomplete. j/k
    I'm gonna show my friend those pics, he'll be very happy to see where it went.

So it was you that won the GODMASTER bracelets from the dude in the UK or have u had them for a while ??

Quote Originally Posted by SOUNDBLASTER View Post
    So it was you that won the GODMASTER bracelets from the dude in the UK or have u had them for a while ??
    Why do you seem to have an uncanny ability to know who is winning what auctions?

Quote Originally Posted by Linthart
    I was born in '86 and had a massive G1 collection at a very early age which sadly was all sold at a garage sale in my early teenage years. I've only managed to retrieve my original G1 blades and Hotspot from the dark depths of the parents storage. Better than nothing though.
    <swear words> If my parents had ever done that I would never speak to them again.

I once got p!ssed at my dad when he threw out my Beast Wars Inferno's box! I retrieved the box from the bin but he threw it out again when I was out. I had some choice words with him after that. And this was over a box... if my parents ever dared to get rid of any of my Transformer TOYS... Hell Hath No <expletive> Fury!

Quote Originally Posted by SOUNDBLASTER View Post
    Hmmm nope i've had them for a while now. found them on ebay not long after the madman release of masterforce. I love gimmiky items like that

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Why do you seem to have an uncanny ability to know who is winning what auctions?
    That question was asked as I recently had my eye on a set of them on ebay that I forget to check on before the closing time..

I was gutted that I lost them ..

Although it wouldnt be a bad ability to have