Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: LintHart's "Study" ;-) - No 56k or mobiles, you've been warned.

Just wondering with your ikea glass cabinets how well do they keep the dust off your 1/6 figures? Because i want to put my 1/6 MGS Snake figures on display but just worried about getting them dusty.

Also in your T2 figures do you have the John Conner with his dirt bike? i remember when i was young he was very hard to find!

Lastly is that Joker in the nurse uniform custom?

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Also in your T2 figures do you have the John Conner with his dirt bike? i remember when i was young he was very hard to find!
    I have that John Conner figure and his red dirt bike loose. I look back at merchandising such as this and find it funny how companies produce action figures for children based off of films that are clearly going to get too high a rating for them to legally watch by themselves.
    Wanted: G1 Liokaiser parts | unbroken G1 Smokescreen/Prowl/Bluestreak roofs | G1 Overlord tank barrel and tank orange cockpit canopy

Quote Originally Posted by rampagesss View Post
    Just wondering with your ikea glass cabinets how well do they keep the dust off your 1/6 figures? Because i want to put my 1/6 MGS Snake figures on display but just worried about getting them dusty?
    Hey there, i've got a bunch of MP's plus some statues in a glass case from Ikea and they don't collect dust!!! At least, barely.
    When I put mine in their they had been collecting it a little, but with a little clean and wipe, they look great!!!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

That is a super awesome study It would be very easy to sit there and get lost in thought while looking at your displays.

I don't think Id be able to "study" in that room though too many good distractions
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

JPV Guest

Great Cybertron! I have to say super wonderful TF collection. Eveything is nicely shelved on some very excellent shelves and the TF arts are fantastic your whole room is special it was good of your to share all of it. Thanks!

G2 Bruticus! Thats just the cherry ontop for me. An astonishing setup indeed.
    I about screamed when I saw the Predaking litho.