Thread: Smalljoes.com group order

Default Smalljoes.com group order

I'm planning to place an order for a few figures not released locally from smalljoes.com - anyone wanna buy anything and split shipping? Shipping will be split based on how many figures you order eg. If I only order 5 figures and someone else orders 5 figures, then the total shipping will be split into 10 then multiplied by the amount of figures ordered (in this case 5). Please ensure you are definite about this - payment will be required upfront before I place the order (I do not want to order something, pay for it then hear you want to back out). Place your interest in this thread and I will get back to you with shipping costs and payment details.
    If I want your opinion, I'll give it to you

My sales thread: Linky

Forgot to add, you will need to pay shipping for the items to your location from my address as well so take this into account when ordering.

Alas I really only want one or two at the moment. At least for those prices.

Anyone interested in 3 others? together we could make 5!

Also forgot to mention that I intend to place the order tomorrow night so anyone participating should act fast.