Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345671222 ... LastLast

Thread: Revoltech! [Picture Heavy]

Check this one out

Look at the size of that sword!
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I think you're talking about Laevatein? It's getting a rerelease later this year, one of the better Revoltech's from what i've read/seen!
    I don't know its name, but the red and white mech was already released earlier this year, I think they are releasing a new version though.

I'm not so keen on Batman myself, he'll probably be pretty good though, but I prefer characters from local brands, Like UFO Grendaizer and even some of those Ninja type guys and gals!

I'll make an exception for that alien figure, and maybe Jack Skelington though.

Not so keen on the Valkyries (though at least they are normal price), but loving the look of those Zoids.

As for the sword mistress above, she's gonna get severe back damage, carrying around a heavy sword like that all day.

ah i was going to post the new stuff XD

the red/white mech is ARX-8 Laevatein from Full Metal Panic, and yeah they're doing a revision on it.

The girl with the big tits and sword is Cattleya from Queen's Blade.

They're both anime if anyone is interested in watching them.

I really like the Transforming Macross figures it shows how creative they can be with their design while keeping with the joint system. it just means i wont have to buy those $200 ones that look so easy to break.

I quite like revoltechs now. I got the TF ones and were a little disappointed, mainly becasue of the look they used, but have acquired some of the Street fighter ones and a couple of the Queensblade ones. Not bad, they have the look and dynamics of a statue, but can be moved around and re-posed.

I must say I am excited at the Jack Skellington (nightmare b4 xmas) one there. Wooooo more RV goodness! Might look at the Batman one and a Valkyries coz they look alright. A t-rex hey? Zoids as well? They have heap of licenses.... Wowsers

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    I quite like revoltechs now. I got the TF ones and were a little disappointed, mainly becasue of the look they used, but have acquired some of the Street fighter ones and a couple of the Queensblade ones. Not bad, they have the look and dynamics of a statue, but can be moved around and re-posed.

I must say I am excited at the Jack Skellington (nightmare b4 xmas) one there. Wooooo more RV goodness! Might look at the Batman one and a Valkyries coz they look alright. A t-rex hey? Zoids as well? They have heap of licenses.... Wowsers
    +1 on everything you said, Some of the first Revoltechs I saw were disapointing, but they seem to be improving with every new release.

I just wish they'd make some more Zentradei mecha, or the ninja girl from Queensblade.

Or a Revoltech Escaflowne line, but alas that is highly unlikely.

I would have liked to get my hands on these..

Quote Originally Posted by turtle boy View Post
    I would have liked to get my hands on these..
    + about 20 Million!!!!
    That Magnus looks ACE.

The boxes behind him say "Quintessa something...." I wonder if they are gonna do some Quintessons or whether its just a toy set or something. Revoltech Kup to go with your Hot Rod?

There was one of each being sold a few weeks before at BBTS, veeeery pricey though for those 2 revoltechs (UM and SW), but then their custom pieces so I guess its why.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Ooooh!! Custom pieces. Righto, I wondered why the tags didn't mention revoltech on them.
    Dang, I was so excited there. SHockwave looks alright but that magnus is amazing innit?

I have recently become interested in the Revoltech Macross Kanzen Henkei figures that are being released in a couple of weeks.

I didn't know much about Revoltech but I have been doing some research and they seem quite good.

I really like the idea of a transforming Revoltech VF-1. Are the previous Valks any good? I would also like to get the Regult to go with the Kanzen Henkei figures. Does anyone have a Regult?

Those Assemble Borg look pretty good. What is the story on those?

Does anyone know what Licenses Kaiyodo have? I like the look of the Alien and would like to see a Predator. And I am interested in that Batman but I would like to see more